2

4days later

Walking into this big house setting my bags down.  

"You okay?" Steven asked, "Look it's going to be okay alright." Steven said going into the living room. 

Marco walks down his steps with just some basketball shorts and a tank top.  He had dark skin,  full lips,  a dreads.  He walks down mugging me..

"Must be Raven" He said

"Yea.  You have a beautiful home"

"Just make sure you don't take a shit," He said walking away not caring what she said

Raven becomes nervous just standing by the door.  Steven comes back "You can come in here," He said

Raven walks to the living room and sees Marco counting his paper. 

"Got this shit to move tonight," Marco said "So I don't know what you gone do with her.  But she gone have stay in the room" Marco said

"Chill bro. She coo"

"I don't know that," Marco said

Marco gets up grabs his cash and puts it back in his safe.  He grabs his safe and walks out of the living room.

"I don't have to stay if it makes him uncomfortable," Raven said

"He likes that with everybody. So don't worry about him.  How are you feeling?" Steven asked sitting down.

Marco comes back stopping at the door and listening

"I mean being shot in the shoulder and almost killed by my father. My brother, My mother, My sister are all gone.  I don't have any feelings right now.  My mind is blank" Raven said looking down.

"I'm sorry you even had to go through that man. " Steven said not knowing what to say. 

Marco comes back in.  "Aye we got to go," He said seeing Raven whip her tears. 

"I'll just leave if that will make it better"

"Yea do that," Marco said

"Nigga.  No, you ain't going nowhere.  Come on" Steven said going to the door grabbing her bags and going upstairs to the guest room.

They walk in.  Raven looked around it was big just for her.  "You don't have to worry about me bugging or coming out.  I need time to myself anyway.  And please tell him it's nothing in this house that I want" Raven said getting in the bed and pulling the cover over her

Steven shuts the door going downstairs seeing Marco still by the door.

"You ready nigga? " Marco asked

"Yeah.  Need to ease up on my cousin though.  She already went through some shit" Steven said

"You know don't trust no bitch" Marco said

"No, you don't trust the bitches you sleep with.  That's family nigga.  Be cool" Steven said as they walked out the house.

"She bet not take a shit"

"Nigga!" Steven said getting in the car.

They pulled off driving through the city.  They pulled up outside these apartment complexes in Minnesota.  Getting out they walked inside the apartments knocking on the door. 

"Yo, what's up?" Kam said opening the door. 

"That money better be right," Marco said walking in

"Damn, nigga you went change that attitude? " Kam said

Kam,  Quan, and Marco grew up in Compton together.  They started selling at a young age making a name for themselves. 

"Nigga how much are you holding? " Marco asked

"Almost 150"

"Almost?  Nigga count it over" He said sitting down. 

"Y'all heard about oh boy getting kilt last night in the alley?" Kam asked

"That nigga bam bam.  The dude was running people's businesses like crazy.  He knew what was about to happen" Marco said

"Tyree said he needs an 8th," Kam said

"Alright.  Tell that nigga he can get it from Jerry.  And tell that nigga to bring my paper too when he's done selling them pills" Marco said

"Got you.  I'm about to go make a couple of plays myself" Kam said getting up and dabbing Marco and Steven up. 

They stayed there counting and bagging up before leaving together. 

The next morning. 

Raven gets up and goes straight into the shower.  Raven had caramel skin,  long curly hair, and thick.  She gets out of the shower and goes downstairs to get something to eat. 

Walking into the kitchen seeing Marco cooking breakfast.  She didn't say anything just grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge and poured a cup. She begins to drink it as Marco stares her down.  Raven had on some shorts and just a tank top no bra.

"Hope you buy me another one," He said

"I can," she said going to the sink to wash her cup out drying it off-putting back into the spot she had grabbed it from. 

Marco saw how beautiful she was.  Soft skin,  tattoo on her neck,  toes painted white, face cleared. "Good," He said giving her a plate "Here," he said sitting it down. 

Raven looks at him and then back down at the plate. "Thank you," she said sitting down at the island. 

"Do get used to it," he said walking out of the kitchen with his plate

Raven didn't know why he was acting that way towards her. She doesn't know this man from a can of paint. 

Raven जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें