73

Raven wakes up getting out of bed seeing Marco still asleep.  She went in the bathroom showered, brushed her teeth, and got herself together for work.  She walked out of her closet and over to the bed kissing Marco "Have to go in for work.  But Trish will be here" she said seeing him get up and wipe his eyes.

"Time is it? "

"6"

"Raven damn. You get up this early? "

"No I usually get up at 4," she said laughing.  She kissed him. "What are you doing today? "

"going to figure out what's going on with my people," he said not moving just lying there.

"Alright.  Well, I love you and see you later.  And please no attitude today. Don't let nobody piss you off to the point you have to fight" she said looking at him. 

He moves the cover off him getting up with just his boxers on.  "Hopefully nobody pisses me off then," he said grabbing her face and kissing her.

"Son still sleep.  But put on some clothes before you leave this room. "

"Yes Ma'am," he said smiling seeing her walkout

12 pm

Marco pulls up at home walks in seeing Madison and Ronda in the kitchen.  "Y'all comfortable? " he asked setting his keys on the island and looking at both of them.

"It's a nice place son.  I thought you would bring my Grandson, so I can see him" Ronda said

"not right now.  So I know it's something I need to know from you two.  So what is it? "

Madison looks at Ronda. 

"Look son," Ronda said coming to stand in front of him.  "Your father," she said shaking her head. 

"What? " He asked

"We escaped"

"Escape? What is that supposed to mean ma? "

"When you thought I left I didn't just leave he made the people who ever he worked for keep me in this house.  Under their super vision for years"

"I'm confused as fuck right now,"  he said standing up and shaking his head "So you mean to tell me.  All these years both of y'all was somewhere around here in a house?  Just locked up? "

"You didn't know your father had another house did you? " Ronda asked

"No I didn't?"

"Where you think your father was getting all this money from?  After I figure out your father was apart of something I didn't want y'all nor me around I tried my best to escape with y'all.  But he caught on"

"I figure out who he was when I was left with him.  Women after women.  Come on.  How you ain't know who you was married to ma? "

"Your father is very secretive."

"how did y'all find me? " He asked not really wanting to ask but he needs to know. 

"Shelly" Madison said

"How the fuck she know where I stay? " he asked

"I don't know."

"I'll find out! Man look.  I've changed a lot for Raven and my Son.  All this is already too much and I just got done dealing with shit.  But Madison why you ain't say shit when you came to my house? "

"I didn't know how you would react"

"Well now y'all both mad it worse for him. "

"Look I don't want you to kill your father or hurt him"

"Than what?  Have him come for y'all again?  Maybe kill y'all this time?  Is y'all thinking? "

"We was gone run away again? " Madison said

"Madison! " Marco said looking at her "Dont piss me off. Gone run your whole life? " He said lighting his blunt. 

"Look son.  I know you got your son and I don't need you locked up over this"

"Oh it won't be me doing the work.  But y'all gone have to find somewhere else to stay.  I'll put y'all in a hotel.  Cause if Shelly knows where I stay I wouldn't be surprise if he knows. So pack some clothes and let's go" He said getting up.