9

They pulled up to the club getting out. 

"Stay packed," Eve said walking in

"Good thing we got a VIP" Danny said

They walked over to her booth ordering bottles of Hennessy.  Eve took the first shot.  They began to dance to "Tink" Cap.  They went to the dance floor.  Three guys came over joining them.  They began twerking just having fun.  Hours later Quan,  Marco, and Kam walk in bobbing their heads to Moneybagg.

They ain't see Eve and them so they got themselves a VIP 2 sections down from Eve.  They walked to the spot ordering hey drinks.  Marco took a shot looking out in the crowd and seeing Raven at the bar with a nigga smiling.  He instantly got mad walking to the bar and seeing this man handing her a drink.  He grabbed it

"She good," Marco said standing in front of him.

Raven put her hand on her forehead shaking it.  The dude walked away.  Marco turns to her seeing her head down.  Raven laughs looking up. 

"You think that shit funny?" Marco said

"Yeah, I do."

"RAVEN STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME," he said yelling and having people stare. 

"Okay, you bugging," She says about to walk away. 

He grabs her arm.  "Let's go"

"I'm not going nowhere with you," Raven said

"Raven I ain't playing yo"

Danny and Eve came over seeing the commotion. 

"You good? " Eve asked Raven

"Yeah," Raven said walking away.

"You bugging bro," Danny said walking away with them

Quan and Kam came over

"Yo" Kam said holding out his arms and laughing

"Now you got to tell me what's up with you and ol girl? " Quan asked

"Man nothing," Marco said grabbing the bottle from him. 

"Lying ass nigga" Kam said

They bust out laughing.  

"She knows what's up," Marco said

Eve,  Danny, and Raven leave the club laughing drunk.  Quan and them came out. 

"Aye, y'all riding with us. "Quan said

They were drunk anyway so why not?  Marco grabbed Raven's arm pulling her with him "You going home with me" He said "Aye hit y'all tomorrow" Marco said

They get in the car driving off.  Raven ain't say anything the whole way while Marco looks at her. They pulled up to the house going inside Marco shut the door locked it grabbed Raven up against the wall and grabbed her neck gently. 

"So what I said the other day? " he said in her ear. 

Raven crosses her legs feeling his breath up against her neck making her horny. "You said a lot the other day," she said laughing

He looks at her biting her lip.  "What I say? " he said kissing her. Putting her hands above her head.

"I'm Yours," She said moaning seeing him kiss her neck.

He let go of her left hand grabbed her neck and kissed her. She grabs his shirt squeezing him.

"Nah," he said whispering to her grabbing her hand and putting it back over her head. "Don't move" he said raising her dress and kissing her. He Got down on one knee putting her left leg on his shoulders. He kissed her inner thigh. She grabs his head moaning "What I say? " he said looking up at her.  She laughs putting her hand back up.  He pulled her thong to the side twirling his tongue around her clit.  Her mouth opens tilting her head back on the wall and grabbing his head. He picks her up kisses her taking her to his room.

"Never listen," he said carrying her while she kissed him.  He smiles walking into his room

  He smiles walking into his room

Raven had never been in his room.  It was nice as hell. He let her down undoing her dress taking it off.

"So what do you want? " he asked said grabbing her neck

"You"

He undoes her bra and takes off her thong. He takes his boxers off already there kissing her and pushing her back on the bed she climbs on the bed still kissing him. She wraps her hands around his neck as he takes his hand playing with her pussy. Marco grabs his dick sliding it in slowly seeing her moan and pushing his chest back.

"You good?" he whispered in her ear

"Yeah," she said not thinking he was that big.

He continues sliding it in seeing her body bend.  "Relax," he said she was wet instantly. 

Moaning his name as he strokes her slowly going in and out.  "You mines? " he asked

"Yes," she moaned feeling him go deeper inside. 

"All mines? " he said

"Yes" as her moan got louder feeling him deep inside her.

"You feel so good bby," he said moaning.

He slides out turning her on her side sliding back in grabbing her leg lifting it stroking her fast playing with her clit seeing her about to cum.  He bit his lip going slow seeing her bust all over his dick.  "Damn"..