47

3 months later. 

Marco Club going smoothly bringing in at least 100k a night with him and the boys. Raven moved up in real estate becoming the boss at her building.

At the club at 11 pm

Marco is in his office sitting down when Daisy walks in

Marco is in his office sitting down when Daisy walks in.  "Hey boss man," she said smiling. 

"What's up? " he said looking up and seeing her with a long coat on

"What's up? " he said looking up and seeing her with a long coat on.  "You here every night it seems," he said smiling. 

"Aye you better off hiring me," she said sitting on the edge of his desk.  "You've been avoiding me for a while now"

"You know I got a girl," he said

"Okay and she's barely here," She said

"Because she works too"

"And don't have time for her man? " Daisy asked

Marco laughs "We have a lot of time together. What do you need? " he said sitting back and putting his pen down. 

Daisy gets up undoing her coat as he watches. She walks around his desk catching him off guard.  "What you doing? " he asked. She continues to open her coat up and show her lingerie "Damn," Marco said seeing her body. 

Daisy walks up to him getting on her knees. "Whoa.  I'm good on that" he said grabbing her hands. She gently moved his hands pulling his pants down and taking his dick out through his boxers. "Nah this ain't..  He paused seeing her put it in her mouth.  She slowly brung her mouth back up making his dick wet going back down.  He moaned not stopping her. "Fuck" he said seeing her go fast.

Raven walks in seeing Marco pop up fixing himself. Raven looks at this girl who gets up closing her coat.  Raven points her finger about to say something but she charges at the girl stealing off her.  Marco sees the girl fall. Daisy gets up charging back at Raven.  Daisy grabs Raven's hair trying to take her to the ground.  Raven picks her up slamming her getting on top hitting her all in the face. Marco tries to grab Raven up off her but she grabs Daisy's hair dragging her with them kicking her.  "BABY" Marco yells trying to get Raven's hands from her hair. 

"Marco get this bitch off my hair," Daisy said

Raven kicks her again. Then stealing off Marco.  Marco grabs her putting her up against the wall "GO! "Marco said yelling at Daisy.  Daisy walks out fixing herself.  Raven starts hyperventilating crying.  "Baby calm down"

"Get off me," she said pushing him trying to catch her breath. She bends down putting her hands on her knees.

"Baby," Marco said putting his hand on her back.  She slaps his hand away taking off her ring and throwing it. He becomes mad "Go get that shit bro," he said pointing to where she through it. 

Raven raised up looked at then laughed.  She steals off of him.  Marco grabs her up again putting her back up against the wall. "Raven.  Keep your hands off me.  You hyperventilating and shit"

Raven was becoming dizzy and passed out in his arms "Baby.. Baby" he said picking her up and laying her on the couch. 

Kam, Steven, and Quan walked in seeing Marco lay her down. "WHAT THE FUCK BRO? "Steven said pushing Marco out of the way and trying to wake Raven.  Steven becomes angry stealing off Marco. They began to fight. 

"Aye.  Come on y'all" Kam said grabbing Steven while Quan grabbed Marco.

"LET ME GO! " Steven said walking in Marco's face.  Marco pushed Quan off him. "Fuck Happened? "

Marco smacks his lips walking away and putting his hand on his head.  "Bro,  I fucked up"

"SPEAK NIGGA?! " Steven yells. Raven pops up. 

"I don't feel good," Raven said trying to get up but she threw up.

Steven got her up carrying her out to the hospital.  Marco is about to go but Quan stops him.

"Nah nigga. What happened? " Quan asked

"This bitch man," Marco said with his hands on his head

"What bitch? "

"Daisy man. The bitch was sucking me up Raven walked in on it"

"NiGGA IS YOU STUPID? " Quan said becoming angry for Steven. 

"Bro the bitch had nothing on but the coat caught me off guard.  What the fuck do you want me to do? "

"Ain't gone lie.  I know how that feels. Happened to me" Kam said laughing

"Both you niggas are stupid.  Now look. Get y'all shit together man" Quan said grabbing his coat and leaving out mad.