Fed Up

2 weeks later

Marco,   Quan,  Kam, and Steven are in Marco's living room drinking and smoking.

"Raven really got a nigga fucked up bro," Marco said mad as hell

"What happened? " Steven asked

"Bruh. I went to her office seeing her kissing up on this nigga Melvin" he said getting up and getting mad all over again. 

"Nigga what? " Kam said hitting the blunt. 

"if my side wasn't fucked up buddy wouldn't have left out that office"

"That's why you haven't been over there? " Steven asked

"Can't look at her right now.  I go get my son and bring him here."

"Now yo ass knows how it feels," Quan said laughing. 

"Nigga she ain't seen me kiss no bitch"

"But see you getting to shit sucked.  So which one is worse? " Quan asked

"Shut up," Marco said

"Right! Now you in your feelings" Quan said as they laughed. 

"I'm cool now.  The nigga won't be back"

"Nigga what you do? " Steven asked

"Just paid some little niggas to fuck him up for me," Marco said grabbing the blunt from Kam. 

"When? "

"Shit like a week ago"

"Crazy ass nigga"

"Nah he tried me.  The mall bro.  Then the house"

"The house? he know where she stays? " Marco just looked at him.  "Damn.  Nigga wasn't letting up"

"Then the office drew the line. "

Steven shakes his head. "Just as long as you keep your hands off her.  We coo"

"I ain't gone never hurt, Raven.  Love that girl too much.  Might rough her up. But doing damage nah. "

"coo," Steven said taking a shot.  "Plus that shit wasn't supposed to happen anyways"

"What? " Marco asked

"You and her.  Suppose just be keeping an eye out"

"Nigga you act like I wanted that to happen," Marco said laughing.  "Nah.  Be one hundred.  y'all know I went through mad shit growing up.  So hearing hers got to a nigga. That drew me in"

"I feel you, bro," Quan said

Marco receives a knock at the door.  He went and opened it. "He ready? " Marco ain't say nothing just walked away to the back to get King. 

Raven walks in shutting the door.  "Hey y'all"

"Sup sis," Kam said

"Where you coming from? " Steven asked

"Work.  Had a long ass day" she said seeing Marco come back out.  He walks up handing him over. "Is everything in here? "

"You know it is," he said being smart. 

"I'm asking to make sure. You don't have to be smart"

"You can go? " he said looking at her.

"I am about to go the fuck. You mad over nothin', " She said walking to the door "Nobody got time for your petty ass"

"Ain't mad over nothing nigga.  You know what you did " he said walking to the door

"Get over it! " she said looking at him holding King

Marco shakes his head wanting to say something but his son is right there. Marco opens the door and Raven walks out not saying another word.

"y'all gone get through that shit," Quan said seeing Marco come back in the living room.

"I ain't over it yet"

"Nigga you just said you were cool," Kam said laughing

"Bipolar ass nigga" Quan said

Marco laughs.  "Listen I've done my dirt.  I've been over these hoes.  Now I feel like it's my karma she doing that lame ass shit to me on purpose"

"And I don't blame her," Kam said

"What nigga? " Marco said getting a little offensive

"Nigga count on your fingers of how many times you've fucked up.  She is fed up with yo ass.  Plus females go off emotion anyway.  The nigga was feeling her.  If she was feeling him you would have seen a different her. But you don't.  Just take the heat and fix it" Kam said

"I ain't NEVER heard this nigga give a speech," Quan said as they all laughed.