70

Kam walks over to Naomi grabbing her hand "Come here" he says taking her outside.  "Look,  I'm sorry.  I ain't know" he said touching her face. 

"so were you still messing with her while you were with me? "

"No!  We were talking and texting still yeah.  After I met you and we started talking I gave up on her.  I ain't know she would end up pregnant.  So I don't want you to think I knew this whole time" he said

"So where do we go from here? Everything we've talked about.  We live together Kam"

"And I ain't trying to mess that up because of her.  Shes mad in her feeling,  cause I cut her off.  I ain't NEVER cheated on you, baby.  You a blessing in my life.  I can't lose you. You've trusted me this whole time don't start losing that now"

Back in the bar

Quan kissed Danny seeing her smile "You good? " he asked

"Yeah.  Me and Madison had a little scuffle but it wasn't serious."

"About? "

"I mean she felt like me being her best friend.  We shouldn't have gone this far"

"Shit happens. But put it behind us. We've talked and we got an understanding" Quan said

Danny kissed him.

"You good? " Raven asked Madison.

"I'm a fine girl. I'm glad to be working with you.  It's not that bad. " she said smiling. 

"Girl you are a big help and better than the last.  But I don't see you being an assistant for long. Put in a better position "

"Like what? "

"Selling these houses," Raven said laughing "You can go with me one day to see how it works. "

The girl walks over ordering some more drinks.  "not that you whooped his ass like that. And who taught you? " Eve asked

"Hate to say it.  But that bitch ass nigga called my father" She said not smiling. 

"ohh!  Well, I need you to teach me" Eve said smiling not trying to make her upset. 

Kam and Naomi walk back in.  "Y'all good? " Raven asked

"Yes," Naomi said seeing Kam walk over to the guys. "I just don't know how I will go on with our relationship and she's pregnant.  But I know he ain't cheat on me"

"It's a lot to take in.  So just make sure you're okay with all this first " Raven said

"Well, I'm gone leave y'all to it.  I'm heading home" Naomi said getting up and giving them all a hug leaving out. 

"You out? " Marco asked walking up

"Yeah.  Tired" She said

"Aye drive safe nigga. " He said "Who got son? " he asked Raven

"You know who has him, Marco.  Dumb question. And if you about to start with me I'll leave too" she said standing up. 

"Chill out.  Ain't nobody starting"

"So what else is it? " she asked looking at him and folding her arms.

"Let's talk"

"Sure didn't want to talk in your office," she said turning around grabbing her wine, and taking a sip.

"Because you came in on 10 like I was on something."

"You've been very petty with me.  Not talking,  or texting back. "

"And how did that make you feel? "

Raven just looks at him.

"Dumb question right?  Cause that is how I felt time after time. "

"Okay because of the shit you did. Like what do you mean? You about to piss me off"

"I can care less about your attitude.  I'm trying to talk. We gone talk and get over this shit or nah? "

"Are you going change your attitude or nah? "

"Bruh.  Give me this" he said grabbing the wine glass "Let's go! " he said grabbing her hand and going out the door. "Look," he said stopping her and turning her around. "I'm done playing games.  I fucked up and I realise my action.  So I apologize,  I just need my family.  Miss you,  waking up to you all that. For almost a year we have been going back and forth.  Tired! " he said

"I am too Marco.  And you think I don't miss you? "

"I know you do," he said walking closer to her. "Give me a chance"

"If you fuck up again.  We done.  I mean completely "  she said folding her arms. 

"I ain't fucking up ever," He said smiling grabbing her for a kiss.  "I love you man.  But I don't like how you beated my ass in there. "

"I love you" she said kissing him.. "And you just ain't  know I had it in me.  You tried to flex"

Marco laughs.  " but you did Have a nigga on punishment for this long.  Hated it."

She laughs "Dont play with me then"

Everybody walks out "Yall ready? " Quan asked

"Yeah" Marco said