53

2 months later

Raven put up appliances at the place she was showing. Melvin walks in seeing her in the kitchen. "Hey you," he said smiling. 

"Hey," she said smiling back. 

"Long day? "

"Yes! " She said

"Look I ain't mean for that to happen last time"

"Don't apologize. You saw me needing help.  He just didn't know I was pregnant" she said

"He didn't? Wow"

"Well I know he regret it now"

"He does.  How do you like working for me now? "

"I ain't have a day off yet.  Tired" he said faking. 

They both laughed. 

"You need something? " she asked

"Your assistant wasn't in the office and I needed these papers to get to you," he said handing it to her. 

"Okay thank you," Raven said walking to the door.

"Let me," he said opening the door. They walked outside as Raven walked to her car.

"See you at work tomorrow," she said shutting her door and driving off.

Raven made it home within 15 minutes. She moved out into her own house and so do the rest of the girls.  It was best for her and the baby. 

The baby room

The baby room

Raven was in her son's room finishing up everything

Raven was in her son's room finishing up everything.  She loved how it turned out. She barely talks to anybody anymore.  She wanted to focus on herself and the baby.  But she put her pride to the side calling the girls over for the first time.  Her doorbell rings. She walks in the living room to the door opening it. 

"Look at how big you got," Naomi said smiling and hugging her with gifts in her hand.

"I'm sorry I haven't been talking to y'all," Raven said hugging Eve and Danny. 

They walked in looking around "Damn this is nice" Danny said.

"Thank you.  But I want y'all to see son room" Raven said grabbing Naomi's hand as they walked to the back.  She opens the door and their mouth drops. 

"Now this is it.  Damn!  I love this" Danny said touching around. 

"No this is fire. What" Eve said putting her hand over her mouth.

"They sit down on the couch in King's room "How have you been? " Eve asked as they sat down.

"Good.  My nightmares went away.  I've been back working. Treating myself.  I've been good. " Raven said smiling.

"Good.  I love you.  Look at you.  You look happy" Danny said

"No, I am.  I Aint has been this happy in a long time"

"So you know my birthday tomorrow," Naomi said "And we having dinner.  Are you coming? "

"Of course. Is umm he gone be there? " Raven asked

"Yeah.  But look it ain't about that"

"I know just want to be on point. Anywho.  I have some food ready if y'all hungry" Raven said getting up and going into the kitchen. 

"This beautiful for real sis" Naomi said

"Thank you.  I love it" Raven said "I Ain't moving no more.  How y'all houses? " Raven asked

"Well you know me and Kam moved together.  So did Danny and Quan"

"Me and Steven moved in together too"

"Ohh.  I'm happy for y'all.  At least y'all have somebody there"

"Don't say it like that"

"I just wanted to be happy," She said shedding a tear.

"You so sensitive," Naomi said hugging her as she cries

"Fuck you," Raven said crying

They all laughed.

"So I bought you something to wear tomorrow.  We matching" Eve said handing her this red dress it was cute. 

"This nice" Raven said

"And it's your size" She said

The girls stayed and chill with Raven the rest if the day.