43

Riding through New York with the girls.  They vibing playing music.  It started raining. 

"Ain't gone lie

"Ain't gone lie.  I can drive all day in this.  Just looking around" Danny said

"Yes" Eve said

They end up going to the mall.  The found a parking spot getting out. They all get out running inside laughing. 

"Now I'm mad" Raven said looking at her boots wet. 

"Girl we can buy some more" Eve said smiling. 

They begin shopping spending money left and right

They begin shopping spending money left and right. "damn I think I spent a good 50k on his card" Raven said laughing. 

"I think we got everything we need" Eve said

"Let's go buy they ass something" Raven said walking into this hat store. Raven grabbed Marco a couple hats.  Then went into the jerwely store buying him a watch and some necklace with her own money.  They then went to buy them some shoes and clothes.  "Okay they good now" Raven said as they walked out the mall with a lot of bags. 

Some gentleman saw they hands full coming up to them.  "Let us" One guy said grabbing the bags from Raven

"Thank you" Raven said seeing him in a suit looking good "Fine" Raven whispers to Them

They laugh seeing guys come up grabbing they bags too.  "Thank y'all" Eve said as they go to the car

"No need to thank us.  We see beautiful ladies that need help.  It's raining and all. " he said putting the bags in the back.  "Y'all single? "

"No we are not,".

"Lucky man. Y'all have a nice day" he said as they walk away.

The ladies pulled back up to the hotel going inside with the bags seeing the guys stand there.

"Took y'all this long?" Marco said with his arms folded. 

"Why y'all just standing here" Raven asked walking up laughing. 

He snatched the bags "Been gone all damn day" he said walking to the elevator. 

"Okay we went to the mall" Raven said

"I know" he said smiling kissing. 

She pushed him.  "No. You was just coming for me," she said as they all get on the elevators.

"So 5 hours at the mall,?" Steven asked Eve

"Yeah. And we had some gentleman help us with the bags to the car" Eve said

"Eve shut up" Raven said laughing. 

Marco looks at Raven raising his eyebrow.  She looks up at him "Dont start"

"Fine gentleman too.  He walked up to Raven first.  You know asking if she single" Eve said laughing picking with Marco. 

"Fuck she talking about? " Marco said looking at Raven. 

"Eve.  Shut up" Raven said smiling. 

"Ain't shit funny" Marco said

"Bro chill out.  It ain't even that serious" Kam said

"He just help with the bags to the car. It was raining" Raven said smiling grabbing his shirt. "Ain't shit happen. "

They get off the elevator. "We gone be over in your room in a minute" Marco said talking to Steven. 

"Coo"

Marco and Raven walks in the room.  He sits the stuff down.  "Come here" he said grabbing her waist. 

"Mad at me? " Raven asked wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Nah!" he said grabbing her face rubbing it. He kissing her womb three times. "Look" he said pulling out another gift handing it to her

Raven opens it.  A ring "What's this for? "

"I want you as my wife" He said "Look I aint with the get on one knee asking" he said smiling "But I do want you to be mines for life"

"You serious? " She asked grabbing his face then looking back at the ring.

"Yeah.  If you need time to think on it I get it"

"No I don't need to think on it" she said

"So that's a yes? " he said smiling.

"Yea" she said taking it out "give me a kiss" she said about to cry. 

He kissed her over and over.  He put it on her finger as she kissed him again. "Well I got you some stuff" she said walking to bed getting out his shoes clothes,  jewelry etc.

"Damn." he said walking to the bed trying on the watch "I seen how much yo  ass spent too" he said smiling. 

"Yeah, on my stuff.  I bought your stuff with my money" she said

"Yeah I know" he said picking her up.  "Now I don't care what nigga try to talk to you.  They gone see that ring" he said

"Oh so you did that to keep them off? " she asked

"Something like that.  But don't worry I got mines too. " he said putting her down grabbing his out his pocket putting it on his finger.

She grabs his hand seeing it. "Okay this nice.  But you should have let me pick"

"Okay we can go back tomorrow or something" he said

"Good"