36

Raven was sound asleep when Naomi,  Danny, and Eve  popped up.  They walk in seeing her sleep. 

"What the fuck happened?" Naomi whispers

"Did y'all know she was going on a date?" Quan asked

"No, we didn't," Eve said

  "She was fucking raped"

"WHAT?" Naomi says seeing Raven get up and staring at the door seeing them.

"Take me home," Raven said getting up off the couch. 

"Raven" Eve said

"JUST TAKE ME HOME! " Raven yells becoming angry. 

"Woah okay.  Come on" Naomi said seeing her sister about to cry. 

"I'll just call you," Danny said kissing Quan. 

Quan shuts the door.  "Bro Marco gone flip"

"Flip?  The nigga gone be dead if he finds out" Kam said

The ladies get in the car.  Raven sits in the back not wanting to be in the front.  They drive off in silence. 

"Did you want to go to the hospital? " Naomi said

"No," Raven said just looking out the window. 

"Raven you ne....

"Naomi.  No, I don't want that kind of light on me.  Just leave it alone, please.  I FUCKED UP! " She said crying putting her head in her hands

Eve pulled over looking back at Raven grabbing her hand.  "You didn't fuck up.  You never know what a man's intention is even if you see him being all nice and popping up where you are" Eve said "This ain't your fault.  And DONT start blaming yourself" She said turning around and driving off. 

Rave continues to cry as she looks out the window. They pulled up at home and went inside.
Raven went straight upstairs starting the shower.
She takes her clothes off looking at a bruise on her neck and arm. She gets in the shower putting her face under the water. She missed Marco so much.

The next morning

Raven took some time off work. She wasn't her self any more. She felt like a different person an angry person. Feeling like she let herself down. No spirit or happiness. She walks in the kitchen seeing Eve and Danny already in there.

"Good morning babies" Eve said smiling..

Raven walks to the fridge grabbing the orange juice out.  "Hi" she said being so dry.

"Umm.  We decided to stay home with you today. Naomi couldn't since she in the nursing field. 

"Go to work" Raven said walking out the kitchen to the living room. She grabs the remote sitting down turning on the tv.

Eve and Danny look at each other seeing she's not herself. They walked to the couch sitting next to her watching tv not saying anything.  Eve and Danny just wanted Raven to know she has them every step of the way. 

Later that day

Naomi getting off work walking out seeing Kam by her car "What are you doing here? " she said smiling. 

"Just needed to see you" He said seeing her come up and hug him.  He kissed her on he cheek. 

"Well I'm fine.  I'm just going to be with my sister" Naomi said walking to the car. 

"How is she?" Kam asked

"Well I wouldn't know since I was already gone this morning.  " Naomi said opening the door.

Kam walked over to Naomi getting close to her. He grabs her waist "We haven't gone on a date.  Alone"

"You want that? " She said biting her lip. 

"Yeah" He said smiling. 

"Okay when? "

"Like tomorrow"

"No we can't.  I'll be spending it with Raven"

"Then when you free let me know" Kam said

"I will"

"Can I have a kiss? " He asked

"Why? " She said smiling

"Cause I ain't get one"

Naomi laughs. Grabbing his chin kissing him "Bye baby" she said getting in her car.