57

4 months later.  Raven has been taking everything easy since she had a C-section. She was back healed and feeling back herself after the baby  She didn't get back to Marco.  But she would allow him to stop by here and there to see the baby.  Naomi started staying over helping Raven out every chance she got. Raven pulls up outside Marco's house walking up and knocking on the door.  He opens it. 

"He's ready? " Raven asked standing at the door.

"He sleeping.  Figure he can stay with me tonight" Marco said "Come on," he said letting her in. 

Raven takes off her coat revealing what she had on. A light pink dress with ain't light pink furry high heels her toes and nails were painted white. 

"Where you coming from? " he asked

"Was with the girl?" She said walking passed him into her son's room.  She walks up to the bed seeing him sound asleep.  She kisses him over and over.  She walked back out shutting the door then walked into the living room.  You have enough milk for him? " she asked

"Yeah," he said

"Okay,  well I'll just go," she said grabbing her coat and putting it back on. Marco comes up.  "Marco," she said seeing him already on her face

"Can't have you leaving again" he said kissing her.  He grabs her waist passionately kissing her.  He takes her coat off picking her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the kitchen sitting her down on the island.  "Need you," he said lifting her dress. 

Raven grabs his face going in for more.  She missed him just as much. He takes off her panties sliding her down off the counter a little sticking it inside her. He picks her up while she kisses him as he bounces her up and down.  "Missed you," he said cramming her. 

"Baby" she moaned tilting her head back.  Grabbing his neck.  He walks to the couch laying her down sticking it back in.  He lifts her leg going slow kissing her. "Marco" Raven moaned. Seeing him not letting up. 

"I love you," he said taking her hands and putting them over her head talking to her.

The next morning

Raven wakes up to the baby crying.  She pops up seeing she isn't at home. Marco picks him up handing him a bottle.  Raven gets up coming to grab him from Marco. 

"Good morning," Marco said seeing her walk to the couch

"Morning. " Raven said holding King.  "Look I have to go in for work.  So is he staying with you again or not? "

"Yeah, he coo.  Gone on head " He said seeing her leave a little after. 

Raven drives off not really wanting to talk about last night with Marco. She wasn't ready to be back with him.  She went home,  showered and got dressed headed to work.