46

Grand opening

The club gets packed hour by hour as people keep coming in

The club gets packed hour by hour as people keep coming in.  The guys were excited to finally open the club and get out of the game.  They stand at the top taking shot after shot.  Marco hired some bodyguards and security for the front and back. Steven put cameras everywhere. 

"Yo, how y'all feeling? " Quan asked walking up in his black suit

"Like a boss," Kam said

They laughed. 

"Hell yeah," Steven said.

Daisy pops up with her girls.  She sees Marco at the top drinking and smiling.  "Come on," She said walking up the steps.  She taps on Marcos's shoulder. "Congratulations," she said handing him a bottle of Apple crown. 

"Damn thank you," He said smiling at her. 

Daisy was trying to fix his suit when he stopped her. "I got it," he said

"You're welcome.  You clean up nice" she said seeing he got on a burgundy suit with some diamond earrings and a watch.  His dreads were freshly done. 

"Thank you.  You ladies look nice" Marco said to them.  "Again thanks for the liquor,  but I got a club to run," he said

"I'll be seeing you," she said rubbing the side of his face walking away.

"You better be lucky Raven wasn't here to see that," Kam said

"Shit me too.  I ain't trying to deal with that"

"You know her? " Steven asked

"Remember that party I through a while back when them niggas ran in and start fighting? " Marco said

"Yeah. Aye that shit was crazy"

"Facts!  But nah.  That was the same shorty I dropped my liquor on"

"Damn she the same one who was eyeing you that whole night," Quan said

"Anyway let's go get to this money, " Steven said as they all walked away.

A few hours later Raven and them popped up seeing it was packed.  They walked up to the door showing their IDs and getting checked.  "Okay now.  Not too much" Raven said seeing one of the security guards starting to feel on her booty.  He laughs telling her to go in. 

"Now this nice," Naomi said

"Love how they did the place" Danny also said.

"First let's go get some drinks," Raven said going to the bar and seeing some cute bartenders. "They made sure these women were bad," Raven said laughing.  They order them a shot of hen taking it back. 

Marco walks up behind Raven scaring her and grabbing her waist "You scared me" she said turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck

Marco grabs her neck kissing her "Took you forever.  I missed you"

"I missed you," Raven said kissing him.  "But I had to sign off that house to that man.  And he forgot his stuff at my office so I had to go back to meet him"

"This late? " He asked looking at her crazy. 

"Well, he said he needed it.  And if I needed my shit ill want it to"

"Alright now. "

Raven grabs his chin going in for a kiss.  He pushed his head back "Really?"

"Don't fucking play bro"

"About what? " she asked.  He ain't say nothing "Ain't shit happened. Remember you put this on my finger for a reason," she said showing him.

"Come on," he said grabbing her hand. They walked through the club going upstairs to his office.

"This is nice," Raven said

"Yeah it's smooth," He said checking Raven out. "You went to the office in that? "

Raven had on a white dress that fitted her body just right with some silver heels and earrings. Her hair was going straight down her back.  She was looking good.  "Yeah. You like it, ? " she asked turning around for him.

"Yeah and I bet he did too"

"Jealous?"

"Ain't never jealous of shit"

Raven walks around his desk rubbing her hand up his shirt. "Give me a kiss," she asked.  He leans down giving her one.

"You gone get buddy ass hurt," He said

Raven laughs "Can't you just enjoy your grand opening and stop acting like that? " she asked looking at him.