72

Raven and Marco got in his car driving off. "You okay? "

"I feel like my past life coming back to me.  First Madison then my mother popping up.  How they even found me first off is really what I want to ask, 'cause I've moved.  But I feel like that's not important right now. But you know how my mind thinks.  Shit just seems off baby" Marco said

"You want me to drive? " Raven asked

Marco pulls over parking the car.  They get out changing sits. Raven puts his car in drive seeing him raise down the window to light his blunt.  "Can I say something? " she asked looking at him.

"Go on the head"

"It's time you need answers. I think this is the right time. Your father keeps popping up everywhere you are too.  Why?  Now your sister which I adore so much now your mother?  I can't put my finger on it either,  but you deserve a lot of answers baby" she said

"I know. But  I got King to worry about now.  I just don't need anything falling back on him. I ain't letting nobody near him. Not until I know the answers. I can't have him around anybody who fucked me up. So I'm staying all night with you tonight. I'll go home in the morning "

Back at Marco's house

"Ma.  How are you going to tell him we are still on the run? And we escaped? "

" He has to know baby.  What have you told him? "

"I was in a group home in Chicago.  Now me and you popping up go have him think otherwise.  He's not dumb" Madison said

"Where else was there to go Madison?  No money,  no protection"

"I have money ma"

"How? "

"Working with his baby's mother as an assistant.  But I come home right after"

"Madison you know I've told you,  you can't work right now"

"Well your son sure demanded it," she said sitting down on the couch "I don't how this one played out."

"I know Madison. Now I have a grandson I can't even let that happen"

"So what now?  Run away again? "

"Nah.  We came.  We can't just leave him not giving him any answers.  I love my son and he knows that.  And you or I wouldn't have let you escape first.  Have you seen your father? "

"No, but Raven said they've bumped into him multiple times. So he seeing if we pop up with him or not.  "

"We have to let him know before he ends up telling him," Ronda said sitting next to Madison. "He has a nice place. I'm proud of him"

"He's a businessman.  He owns a club now"

"A club? "

"Yes.  It's nice too" she said smiling. 

Raven House

Marco and Raven go inside the house. "He sleeps?" Raven asked

"Yes he is," Trish said

Raven handed her some cash plus extra "See you tomorrow" Raven said seeing her leave.  Marco walked into his son's room while Raven went and got the shower ready. Raven takes off her clothes hopping in. Marco walks into the room hearing the shower.  He walks in joining her grabbing her waist from behind and kissing her neck. Raven turns around kissing him as he lifts her putting her up against the wall and turning the shower towards them as they passionately kiss. Marco put his arms under her legs as hard as rocks. Raven grabs his dick sticking it inside of her while she's watched with her mouth open.  He looks at her going in slow.  "Come here," he said going all the way inside her and biting her bottom lip.  Raven moans seeing him go a little faster inside her.

"I missed you," she said moaning. 

"I missed you too," He said looking down and seeing her wet as fuck.  He looks up at her seeing her head tilt back.  "I ain't going nowhere," he said kissing her neck and going deep inside her hearing her moan his name.  Raven puts her head on his neck as he bounces her up and down until he cums. He puts Raven down as she grabs his dick finishing him off. "Aww," he said grabbing her hair and forcing her down.  Raven gets up smiling.  "Let me find out you've been out here sucking these niggas dick," he said looking at her, 'cause it was her first time doing that. 

Raven laughs grabbing her wash rag.  "Now why would I be doing that? " she said looking at him smiling.  Marco snatches her wash rag pouring her Dove soap on the rag.  He looked at her and began to wash her himself.

"I know you ain't. " He said smiling "I love you" he said kissing her womb three times.