45

1 weeks later

Marco pulls up to this building he was looking to rent out for his club.  He gets out and sees a brown skin female.  She was beautiful. "You must be Daisy," He said holding his hand out.

"And you must be Marco," she said smiling checking him out

"And you must be Marco," she said smiling checking him out. "Follow me, " Daisy said fixing her suit and walking inside the building. "So this price sits around 200k.  But you'll have everything you need" she said looking at him and biting her lip as he looked around.

"Yeah, this nice

"Yeah, this nice.  Does it come with its own office?" he asked seeing her bite her lip. 

"Follow me," Daisy said pointing her finger.

They walk upstairs.  She opens his officer as he walks in.  "Damn," Marco said feeling it.  He walks passed her as she smelt his Cologne hit her nose.

"I think this will fit you," She said smiling walking around the desk and rubbing her hand across it

"I think this will fit you," She said smiling walking around the desk and rubbing her hand across it.  Marco couldn't help himself she was fine. "So why did you buy a club? " she asked walking up to him. 

The guys walked into the office already letting themselves in.  "DAMN!  This it? " Quan asked coming in and seeing this girl close to Marco. 

"Hell yeah," Marco said walking around her shaking up with them.

"You must be the contractor? " Steven asked walking up to her and holding his hand out. 

"Yes, that's me.  So it's you three as well I heard" She said

"Yeah," he said smiling. 

"I hope you guys can keep up with the place. This is a fine spot to throw a club.  I will just need a signature from you" Daisy said talking to Marco.  "Just follow me to my car," She said walking out. 

"Aye, bro.  Chill on that" Steven said

"I'm cool on her.  Ain't even on that" Marco said walking out. 

They walked outside to her car as she opened her trunk getting out some papers for him to sign.  She hands it to him. "I know you from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it"

"Oh yeah? " He asked looking up at her and then back down to the paper. 

"Was you the one that through that house party maybe 6 years ago? "

"I through a few of them"

"Remember I was the one you dropped that liquor on? "

"Damn, that was you?  Aye, my bad on that. I ain't never got a chance to say that"

"You were very rude then. "

"Still am. " He said

"And handsome, single? she asked biting her lip again. 

"Thank you. and No I ain't," He said

"She lucky to have you"

Marco laughs "Yeah." he hands her back the papers "So is that it? "

"Well you do have to pay for it"

"Yeah, I got a check in the car. Let me go get it" he said walking away. 

Daisy watched as he went into his car grabbing his check.  She had been feeling him ever since that night.  She wanted all the parts.  Marco walks back up handing her the check. "Here you go," He said.

"Thank you.  Hope to see you again" she said walking around to her car and getting in.  She waited until he went back inside to run his name to see where he stayed. 

Marco walks back inside seeing the guys looking around and talking about what to do with the place.  "Aye we in there," Marco said

"Facts.  Now we just got to do some hiring" Quan said

"We can have the girls do that shit" Kam said

"Hell nah!  This our spot" Steven said

They all laughed.