50

Later that night the guy was chilling as the girls cooked dinner. 

"How are you feeling? " Naomi asked Raven

Raven looks over at Marco "I don't know.  I'm still pissed about everything.  But I'm not gone let that stress me. "

"So he doesn't know about the nightmares? "

"Nope! " Raven said. 

"Think that's important for him to know to Raven, and that y'all having a son," Danny said

"Nope! " Raven said

"You being stubborn," Eve said

"How?  I'm still very pissed at this man.  I'm not telling him shit right now. Are you y'all riding for him or me? " She said getting upset slamming the cup down and getting up. 

"Raven," Naomi said "You know we riding for you.  And you know we love and care very much about you.  So don't act like that" Naomi said standing up with her. 

The boys walked over looking at them "y'all good? " Kam asked

"Yeah," Naomi said

Marco walks up to Raven seeing her pissed.  He tries to touch her stomach but she slaps his hands away again.  "Bro.  That's my baby too.  I ain't been around your ass in months" He said becoming mad

"And why is that? " She asked

"Told you I was sorry about that shit"

"Wow so let me just put it behind me," Raven said being sarcastic. 

"I didn't say that"

"No, but that's what you want. "

Everybody looks at them about to argue. 

"You can't keep me away from my child.  Fuck what you talking about" he said hitting his blunt. 

She slaps it out of his hand. He watched as his blunt fell to the ground.  He looks back up at Raven furious "Fuck you do that for? "

Raven was about to walk away but he grabbed her "Stop GRABBING ME LIKE THAT," She said yanking from him.

"You keep acting like that you gone see that side of me when you met me," He said becoming fed up. 

"MARCO I DONT GIVE A FUCK!" she said yelling

"Raven stop yelling. You gone stress yourself.  Naomi said

"Know what" Raven said throwing her hands up and walking away.  She goes into her room getting dressed. She grabs her keys walking back downstairs towards the door. Marco goes after her but she slams the door right in his face. He opens the door running to the car grabbing the door handle before she shuts it. 

"You ain't going nowhere," he said standing there.

Raven folds her arms. She starts crying not saying anything. Marco stood there silently.  They all come out. 

"She coo.  Y'all can go back in" Marco said seeing her still crying.

They all walk back in.

"You just had to fucking cheat. You just had to fuck everything up.  Now look at me" Raven said

Marco still ain't say nothing.  He grabs his blunt about to light it.  Raven gets out slapping it out his hand again.  "Bro! " he said mugging her. 

"You can't smoke around me," She said about to get back in the car but he grabbed her.

"Can you let me explain? " he said looking at Her

Raven folds her arms looking down.

"Never fucked that bitch. She's the contractor I told you about. " Raven looks at him "Just listen. I avoided that bitch since. She pops up every weekend at the club. Tried me every chance she got. I only knew of her from years back when I dropped my liquor on her. I told her about you and all. That night it happened. I tried to stop shorty. It just happened fast. The bitch wasn't even on my shit more than 2 minutes that's when you walked in" he said "I'm sorry"

"Where she at now? "

"She ain't allowed near me.  It's handled.  That night I handled it. " he said "If I knew you were pregnant I wouldn't have let you fight her. And I fucked up. "

"Yeah you did," she said pushing him. 

"But I love you.  Only you" he said reaching for her. "I'll do anything right now.  It's cold and shit. Let's go back in," he said

"Don't touch me"

"You want me to leave bro? Cause I will" he asked

Raven looks at him standing against her car folding his arms and looking at her. She didn't want him to leave.

"Say something?" he said

"No, I don't want you to leave. I'm just stressed" she said beginning to cry throwing her arms

"Ain't that bad for the baby?" he asked still standing against the car since she ain't want to be touched. "and if it is you don't need to be. Been two months bro. I gave you time and space. Now I know we having a baby I ain't going nowhere" he said looking at her.

She wipes her tears seeing him come up. She wrapped her arms around his neck putting her head on his chest   "Missed you man" he, said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her head.