Explanation/quirk

As we all know,Izuku didn't get a quirk,despite his parents both having powers.In this story,he gets a perfect combo quirk.In the other version,he'll get an entirely different and new quirk from his parents.
His mother's power:She can attract small objects towards her.
His dad's power:He can breathe fire.
Izuku's quirk:He can produce and manipulate fire from any part of his body,like endeavor's hellflame quirk.
However,he can manipulate any existing flame or intense source of heat, even if it's not from his own flames.He could even manipulate something that's on fire akin to telekinesis.
He can also consume forms of heat,even electricity and lighting.His stomach is completely immune to heat,even more durable that endeavor and todoroki's bodies.
Izuku's usage:Izuku takes inspiration from all might,Bakugo,and endeavor.
He mimics Bakugo's explosions by compressing his fire in his palms for literally explosive punches.
He mimics all might's powerful fists by creating giant fists of flames around his own.
He has also copied endeavors "flash fire fist" which compresses fire to increase speed and maximize his own fire.
He has trained to make his fire less warm to the point that he could set something or someone on fire without hurting them so he can move the objects or people set on fire.