Time together

(This chapter will be long to cover lots of ground before the final battles.)
The group of heroes and Izuku boarded the helicopter back to the student dorms.As the helicopter arrives,it lands and opens up as Izuku and all might leave.All might follows Izuku into the dorm,they are surprised to see that it is empty.
Izuku:Where are the others?
All might:They heard about the prisoners and wanted to help out,we let them and sent them to specific locations.
Izuku:I didn't see them.
All might:When the pros first went out after the prison break,we heard about "a boy with flaming wings" taking down the prisoners.Not a lot of people fit that description.
All might looks up and inhales as his body shrinks down in a puff of smoke.

All might:Ohhhh,that's better.As I was saying, when we figured it was you,we sent the other students to the edges of the city while we tried to group with you.
Izuku:How has the strain been?
All might:It's been getting worse,especially after that fight with all for one.
Izuku and all might sit down in the couch and relax.
All might:But what about you?How have you been?
Izuku:Honestly,great.I've been getting out more,enjoying small things,and spending time with Rumi.
All might:That's good...there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
Izuku:?
All might:Are you sure about taking Shimura on by yourself?
Izuku:You heard him,no matter who fights who,this war between us and the league of villains will only end if I or him go down.I do this,everything goes back to normal.
All might:Right,"normal".I guess the only normal you actually experienced was the training and the tournament huh?
Izuku:Yeah,heck of a school year.
All might playfully nudges Izuku's shoulder.
All might:Heck of a FIRST school year.
Izuku:Right,I still have a few more years to go. And then...I'll really be a hero.
All might:Hmm.
As those words left Izuku's mouth,they rang and repeated in all might's head over and over again.Those words bring memories flooding back and forth the year.His mind first goes to the beginning,when he had met Izuku on top of that rooftop.
Izuku:D-do you think that...I can become a hero?
All might's memories skip forward to the USJ, where Izuku almost met his end.
Izuku:What?
All might:Oh nothing,it'll just be corny.
Izuku:Corny would not be the worst thing to hear right now.
All might:Well if I have to say it.To me,you already are a hero.
Those words touched Izuku's heart and soul.
Izuku:Y-you really think so?
All might:I do,this whole year,you've done nothing but help your classmates and even your teachers.You've put yourself on the line and have constantly put yourself up against some of the deadliest villains the world can offer.And even now,your willing to fight such a dangerous villain,all by yourself.
Izuku:It's what a hero would do,isn't it?
All might:Yes,it is.I...am honored to have you as my student.
Izuku:The honor is mine.
Izuku and all might firmly grasp and shake each other's hands.All might buffs his body up as he walks away towards the door.
All might:Get some rest young Midoriya.
Izuku:Right.Goodnight.
Izuku heads to his room and lays in his bed.

Izuku wakes up,hearing the familiar voices of his friends.He steps out to see his classmates relaxing in their costumes.
Izuku:Hey everyone,I heard you guys were helping take down prisoners?
Mina:Yep!
Ochako:Honestly,it's been exhausting.
Ochako lays on the couch,slumped like a potato,Tsuyu goes to her and rubs her back.
Tokoyami:It has been a perilous day.
Izuku:Do you guys...want to hang out?
Denki:Sure!Buuuut...wanna suit up with us?
Mineta:It'd be like a pajama party!
The class gets excited as Izuku chuckles.
Izuku:I'll be back.
Izuku heads to his room to go get his suit and steps out.
Izuku:Let's party!
Class 1-A:YEAH!
The class gets together and hangs out.Mineta sets up two chair with a table between them.
Mineta:Arm wrestling contest!
Sato steps up with a popsicle in one of his hands.and cotton candy in the other.Sato sticks both sweets into his mouth and then takes them out,revealing two bare sticks.Sato's muscles expand as he flexes his enhanced muscles.
Sato:Who wants it?!
Momo and Iida grabs sato's shoulders and sit him down at the chair.
Momo:Don't make yourself sick.
Iida:Have fun,but also pace yourself.
Sato nods his head as he puts his arm up. Tokoyami steps up and sits in the other chair.
Tokoyami:Dark shadow!
Dark shadow comes from his belly and covers his body.His arm is covered by shadow as he grasps onto sato's hand.The two start,they struggle and struggle and grunt.They continue to push,but slowly,Tokoyami starts to get the edge.He pushes and pushes as he then slams his hand onto the table.Sato lets out a sigh of relief.Kirishima and Bakugo lift Tokoyami up in the air.
Kirishima:We have a winner people!
The class cheers before doing their own activities.They play games.
Kacchan:Dammit!How'd you beat me?You had like 2 HP!
Koji:Y-yeah,so I was able to use the special move.
Jirou and Mineta just chilled,listening to music.Momo and Iida were checking up on everybody.Izuku was watching tv with the rest of the class.The amazing hours pass,and it is eventually night time.Izuku heads to sleep again.He wakes up the next morning as it's time for class.
Aizawa:Alright everyone,we are having another battle training lesson today.This time it will be with class-B.
The class suits up and follows Aizawa to an industrial area.The class sees all might, midnight,and Vlad king.Class 1-B steps out in their costumes.