The final battle part 1

Izuku wakes up,and he immediately gets his suit ready as he steps out to check the tv.He fully puts his suit on and turns the tv on.Per his expectation,the news is on.
News woman:We are here Mount Fuji. We have visual on Tomura Shigaraki and his league of villains.We see that the villains are starting to descend.Oh god...they're heading towards the city!We pray that the heroes can put a stop to these people before they harm anyone.
Izuku turns the tv off as the rest of the class come into the living room.
Izuku:Everyone...
Kacchan:We've got this.Go beat that freak!
Izuku nods as he heads out.
(We're going to leave Izuku's perspective and go to the heroes and students for now)
The students head to their rooms and put their costumes on.They group up at the living room again,Aizawa comes into the dorms,along with all might.
Aizawa:Everyone ready?
Class 1-A:Yes sir!
Aizawa:Follow us.
The class and heroes hurry to a room.They enter to see literally every pro hero in Japan. They also see class 1-B there.
Nezu:Welcome everyone,we are to here to discuss the plan to stop the league of villains.
Here is the plan,we divide and conquer,we have to hit the weakest links first.Go for miniature threats like Himiko toga,spinner, and Mr.Compression.Leave the biggest threats like Dabi and Kurogiri to the toughest members that we have here.Now what they don't know is that the entire city has been evacuated,and so we are free to use our all to defeat these villains.Are you all ready?
Heroes/students:Yes!
Nezu:Then move out.
The heroes and students move out into the city and towards Mount Fuji.As they arrive at the bottom of the mountain,they see the villains charging downward.
All might:Everyone!
Heroes/students:Plus ultra!!
As the two groups charge at each other,Davis pushes his hands out and manifests a wave of flames,chimera puts his hands together and smashes the ground,creating a whirlwind that catches fire.The heroes jump back but some are unfortunately consumed by flames.
All might:Texas smash!
All might throws a heavy punch that completely dissipates the flames.Chimera charges at him and Rhea his arm back,All might revs his arm back as well.The two punches clash and create a large whirlwind. Chimera and all might push and push,all might is able to eventually overpower chimera and launch him away.All might pursues him as the heroes set up a position.Sato smashes the ground beneath him as uraraka touches the created debris and makes it float.Yui touches the debris and enlarges them.Shoda touches the debris and empowers them.Uraraka puts her fingertips together as the large debris falls. The villains each dodge the boulders,but they have a realization.
Twice:We've been split up!We'll always be together!
Suddenly,a wave of pink fog floods the area. Some of the villains try to get out of the fog,but Magne,twice,spinner,slice and toga have all been knocked out.Dabi puts his palms facing down as he creates two big blasts of fire that push him into the air.
Midnight:Dammit!
Suddenly,a wave of metal pillars swarm midnight and push her to the ground.The pillars bend and shrink as they wrap around midnight.Wolfram emerges from the smoke with metal covering his mouth.The metal unwraps as wolfram smiles.
Wolfram:That's enough out of you.
Tokoyami:I could say the same to you.
Wolfram is surprised as he looks up to see-

Tokoyami:Fleeting blow!Tokoyami's fist collides with wolfram's face and buries it into the ground and completely shatters his mask

Tokoyami's fist collides with wolfram's face and buries it into the ground and completely shatters his mask.Wolfram is knocked unconscious as Tokoyami uses dark shadow to claw the metal off of midnight.
Midnight:Tha-
Suddenly,a giant bolt of lightning strikes the two and badly burns their bodies.They fall to the ground unconscious,Mineta and Jirou run to the two,but are shocked to see nine coming towards them.
Jirou:Heartbeat wall!
Jirou sends out a gargantuan blast of sound.As the blast approaches nine,wind surrounds the lower half of his body as he takes flight and avoids the blast.Mineta throws a wave of balls in a wild frenzy.
Mineta:STAY BACK STAY BACK STAY BACK STAY BACK STAY BACK STAY BACK STAY BACK!
Nine tries and fails to avoid the balls as one by one,he is stuck again and again until his face is completely covered.Nine blindly waves his arms around and summons a volley of hurricanes in their directions.Mineta throws two pop off balls on the ground and sweeps Jirou off of her feet,surprising her.
Jirou:Hey!What are you-
Mineta jumps on the balls as they are sprang VERY high into the air,above literally everyone. But they soon start to quickly fall and make their way towards the ground.
Mineta:MAYDAY!MAYDAY!WE NEED A SOFT PLACE TO LAND!
Mineta yells at the top of his lungs as Juzo hears him.
Juzo:I've got ya covered!
Juzo touches the floor beneath him as it softens and turns mushy.Mineta lands on his feet and puts Jirou down.Suddenly,a bunch of red giant surround the two as mummy approaches them.
Mummy:You will be crushed by my warriors!
???:Heaven piercing ice wall!
A giant glacier suddenly overcomes the area and freezes the bandage warriors.