Back into the fray Pt.1

Izuku thankfully woke up when he would be able to leave,as his injuries healed before then. He still had some bandages on his face and arms.
Izuku returns to U.A and walks into his classroom.The students literally screamed at the sight of him.
Mineta:YOUR ALIVE!
Kacchan:Welcome back you damn beast!
Uraraka was silent as she just runs to Izuku and hugs him tightly.Aizawa walked through as the class made way for him.
Aizawa:Midoriya...
The teacher suddenly bowed his head.
Aizawa:I owe you an apology.
Izuku:Sensei!It's fine really!
Aizawa:If you say so.Your actually a bit late.
Izuku:To what?
Kirishima:In a week we're gonna have this big sports festival!All the classes in U.A will be competing against each other.
Hagakure:Are you going?Can you even go?You know,considering your injuries.
Izuku:I should be fine.
Aizawa:Alright,class is starting.
The class ended as Izuku walked to lunch with his friend group,with the addition of asui.As he came through the cafeteria,he noticed students staring at him.
Asui:Ever since you were gone,the school heard of what you did.
Iida:We weren't certain you would make it.
The day ended as all might invited Izuku to the beach he trained at.The man was in his normal skinny form,he too bowed his head down.
All might:Please forgive me young Midoriya!
Izuku:It-it's ok,really!
The duo got to training.Izuku was focusing on his projectiles and flashfire fist.
All might:I'm genuinely shocked you pulled of endeavors move.
Izuku:Well I try.
The week passes as Izuku's projectiles and flashfire fist have become more tamed.The class walked into a giant gym field,with stands filled with random people to watch and cheer for them.

The class walked into a giant gym field,with stands filled with random people to watch and cheer for them

Midnight walks onto
the stage.
Midnight:We're starting off with...a race!You can do anything you see fit,but you can't physically harm others directly.
The students went into a room to stretch and prepare themselves.Shoto approached Izuku.
Shoto:Midoriya,without a doubt you are strong ...but I'm stronger,and I'm going to prove it to you in this festival.
Izuku responded with a smile on his face.
Izuku:If you say so.
The students go to another room with a giant door,beyond the door lies the track that must be ran.Izuku starts compressing fire in his feet and hands.
Midnight:GO!
Shoto manifests ice all over the track as the students start running,Izuku stays behind,still compressing fire.
Izuku:Flashfire...
The students move forward and see the villain bots from the entrance exam,they even have the giant 0 pointer robot!
???:FIST!
Suddenly,an orange laser literally blazes through the air right into the zero pointer, creating an explosion.Izuku emerges from the dust,flying at very high speeds.
Present mic:And Izuku Midoriya blasts like a laser ahead of the rest of the students!Aizawa what can you say about that boy,considering he's your student?
Aizawa:From a non-biased point,I can say that Midoriya is a mix of talent and skill,he has a strong quirk,and he uses it with extreme precision and skill without a loss of power.
The smoke fades from the robot,showing its entire head was destroyed,not a scrap of its head remained,even its chest was partially destroyed.The other classes were amazed at the sight of Izuku's power.Izuku continued to jet across the field,so fast that no one could catch up to him,but at the end of the race,Izuku started losing that same intensity to his power.
He starts slowing down,and Bakugo and Shoto are in hot pursuit.Izuku sees the floor beneath him and finds it suspicious.He lands on it as the spot he stepped on turned pink,suddenly there was an explosion.
Present mic:And Midoriya sets off a landmine!
The audience waits to see Izuku emerge from the smoke unscathed with smoke coming from his mouth.Izuku then starts compressing fire again.Bakugo and shoto are neck and neck behind him,and eventually they actually pass ahead of him.
Present mic:And two students pass by Midoriya!What could he be planning?!Can you give us some insight to your students strategy Aizawa?!
Aizawa:I can't speak for him to a T.
The two students are neck and neck again near the finish line.
Aizawa:But I can tell you this.
An orange beam passes them both.
Shoto:No!
Kacchan:Dammit!
The orange beam emerges into the stadium through the finish line to reveal Izuku Midoriya.
Aizawa:He's confident.
The crowd roars for Izuku's first place victory.
Aizawa(thinking):He's improved so much in just one week!
The other students come in as Midnight announces the next round.
Midnight:The next round is a team point chasing competition!Your position determines what points your worth.
All the students then looked at Izuku,knowing he'd be worth the most.The classes started forming their group.Izuku wasn't so what to do.Uraraka came to him.
Ochako:Can I be on your team Midoriya?
Izuku:Really?
Ochako:Really.
Izuku:YES PLEASE!
A light green skinned boy with a green Mohawk approached the duo.