The final battle part 2

Nine brings his arms down as gargantuan bolts of lightning dove toward the two heroes.All might and Stars and Stripes both move at blinding speeds,actually dodging the bolts.The duo makes it's way to him.As they get closer, nine revs his arm back as wind spirals around it.Nine throws his wind powered punch as it hits all might dead on and pushes him away. Stars and Stripes charges with a powerful knee, but a large bolt of lightning suddenly crashes down upon her and burns her.Stars and stripes falls to her knees as nine raises his hands to the air,ready to deal the killing blow,but all might lands in front of nine from the sky and grabs a hold of Stars and Stripes.
All might:New Hampshire smash!
All might punches the ground and suddenly goes flying with Stars and Stripes in his grasp. As the duo lands,they try to recollect themselves and form a strategy.Suddenly,wind starts blowing intensely throughout the area,swirling around nine.The wind continues to blow and starts spinning as it forms 5 hurricanes, however the hurricanes continue to spin even faster and harder,igniting themselves and turning into hurricanes of fire.As the flaming winds charge at the heroes,stars and stripes touches the air with her hand,in a few seconds, she has made another physical embodiment of air.The giant runs to the hurricanes and puts it's arms up,actually able to hold the hurricanes off.All might wraps his arm around the heroine again and charges power in his calves.All might takes a ginormous leap,getting the duo high above the hurricanes.All might kicks the air with such intensity it pushes them downwards towards nine.Nine however,doesn't notice the two heroes yet.Stars and stripes revs her arm back as they come closer to the villain.All might finally lands right in front of nine,surprising him.Stars and stripes throws a might punch right into nine's face,knocking him out cold. Nine's unconscious body falls backwards.The dark cloud completely dissipates as the bright blue sky can be seen again.All might falls down as he pants heavily.Stars and stripes looks to all might in concern,he lets out a sigh of relief.
All might:We...we did it.
Stars and Stripes sighs and falls to her knees as well.The heroes and students run to them as the entire group decides to switch from fighting to reconning and securing.However,they see a large explosion nearby as all might has a realization.
All might:Young Bakugo!
There is one student still fighting however,and that is Katsuki Bakugo,still going at it with Touya,but the battle is grueling for both sides.Touya compresses blue flames around his body even more.
Touya:Flashfire fist!
Touya brings his hands up as his fingers are cloaked in large blue flames.
Touya:Hell spider!
Touya sends out multiple gigantic waves of fire that spread across the ground.Bakugo boost himself into the air and awaits for the flames to calm down.But Touya flies up in the air and blasts Bakugo with flames.
Kacchan:GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Bakugo starts to fall,put he recovers and boost himself towards Touya.Touya swirls flames around his hand and manifests a fist of fire.
Touya:Vanishing fist!
Touya sends out the fist of flames,but Bakugo simply dodges above it and continues to go for him.Bakugo reaches him and then kicks him in the chest,Touya tries to retaliate with a blast of fire,but it misses as Bakugo goes above and behind him.Bakugo then puts both of his hands forward.He lets out a large cluster of explosions and completely destroyed Touya's shirt.Touya emerges from the smoke,angry and literally fuming.Touya and Bakugo land on the ground as Touya begins to vent his anger.
Touya:DAMMIT!All this time,all this planning!I refuse to lose to some hothead!
Touya suddenly falls silent as he then sinisterly smiles.
Touya:Actually,I just had an amazing idea.The best parting gift for my little brother...our corpses!
Touya suddenly generates fire beneath his feet and makes a large fire charged leap.
Kacchan:He's boutta do something big!
Kacchan blasts off into the air as he spins around and is covered in spiraling smoke.
Touya slowly falls towards Bakugo as his body envelops in blue flames.
Touya:Flashfire fist!