Savior

Aizawa:We have another battle lesson today.
Three students walk into the room.

Mirio:Hey there!I'm Mirio,this is Nejire,and that's Amajiki

Nejire:Hey hey!
The class goes to the gym in their gym clothes. Amajiki steps up first,nervously.
Aizawa:These students are the best of the best, they're even better than some pro heroes.
Amajiki jumps in the air and manifests clam shells that close on him.He rolls towards the class,Izuku steps forward and creates a hard flame shield.Amajiki makes contact with the wall and realizes the clam is turning to ash as he jumps out of the shell and manifests wing hawks.Bakugo flies up to him,Amajiki is about to attack but is intimidated by Bakugo's face. Amajiki is distracted as Bakugo pins him to the ground.
Kacchan:How's that?!
Amajiki:U-uh-uh-uh-
Izuku grabs Bakugo by his shoulder.
Izuku:Leave him alone Kacchan,you're scaring him.
Kacchan:Oh fine.
Amajiki hurries back to his friends apologetically.
Nejire:It's okay.
Nejire manifests energy from her feet and flies to the class.
Nejire:It's my turn now!
Nejire shoots a wave of energy at the students. Izuku puts his hands out together and shoots a wave of electricity,the beams clash as Tsuyu leaps up at Nejire and tries to drop kick her. Nejire however puts her other hand out and blasts Tsuyu away.Ojiro catches her,Shoto manifests a giant pillar of size at Nejire.She tries to blast the ice,but it still stands and makes its way towards her.Nejire lets up the struggle and is barely able to dodge the wave of electricity.Nejire puts both of her hands forward,but Izuku appears right next to her and grabs her shoulder.Nejire is shocked as the ice pillar hits her whole body,sending her flying.Nejire is able to recover,but is still hurt a great deal.Nejire lands.
Nejire:Hey hey!You guys are pretty-
Nejire falls silent as she feels something sharp against her neck.She looks to see a green blade. She looks behind her to see Togaru.
Togaru:This is your only chance,give up now.
Nejire:Woah woah woah woah!I give up!
Togaru puts his arm down.Nejire walks over to her friends.Mirio is the last one.
Mirio:Give me your all!
Tokoyami manifests dark shadow and sends him after Mirio,but to everyone's surprise,dark shadow goes right through him.Mirio's clothes fall to the ground as Mirio sinks into it and disappears.Mirio suddenly appears right in front of Izuku and throws a strong punch,but he is shocked and sent flying.
Mirio:Not bad!
Mirio disappears again,this time appearing in front of Bakugo.Bakugo puts his hands together,creating a flash bang.Mirio is blinded as Kirishima and Sato try to hit him from both sides,but Mirio jumps above them and quickly punches them in the guts,stunning them.Mirio disappears again and appears in front of Koji. Izuku appears right in front of miro,surprising him.Mirio disappears again,but no matter where he appears,Izuku is right there with him.
Mirio(thinking):I can't shake him!
Mirio tries to think of a strategy when he lands on something sticky.He sees a purple ball under his foot.Mineta throws a bunch more balls at Mirio.Mirio gets an idea and tries to use the balls as cover,but suddenly,the balls spark as Mirio is shocked.Mirio is hurt pretty bad as the class stands in front of him.
Mirio:Not bad,you guys have earned your licenses!Great job.
Aizawa:Well done everyone.Now for the next activity.We shall be going in on hero internships again,but now you guys can choose to go with one of these three for your next internships.
Izuku and Togaru head with mirio.The other students either go with Nejire and amajiki or to other pro heroes.
Mirio:Alright guys,we're going to see Nighteye.
The three go to a building,the enter to see a tall man with a blue skinned girl.