Sons

Nemoto:All at once!
Everyone in the group lunges for Izuku. Nemoto stays behind.Izuku weaves and dodges everyone coming at him.Izuku charges for Deidoro,who stands still.Suddenly,Izuku feels woozy and dizzy,he starts stumbling as he falls to his knees.
Deidoro:Come at me and you won't even be able to stand!HeHehehE!
Izuku sees the men circulate around him.They come in as Izuku puts his hand to the ground. Suddenly,pillars of electricity rise out of the ground.Half of the men are able to avoid it while they other half of men were shocked and burnt,the men hit fell to the ground unconscious.Izuku pants and gets up,he looks around and sees who he hit.
Izuku:Good,I got the guy whoa wait screwing with my mind.
Suddenly,Izuku is hit by a quick flurry of blows and sent flying.

Rappa:Come on!I want a good brawl!Izuku gets up and coves his limbs in flames as his body sparks with electricity

Izuku gets up and coves his limbs in flames as his body sparks with electricity.Rappa charges and throws a quick flurry of blows again.Izuku puts his hand up,creating a wall to fire.As Rappa punches,he feels immense pain and jumps back.He looks to see his hands completely gone,burned off.As Rappa is in shock,Izuku grabs him by his neck and shocks him.Rappa is greatly injured as Izuku drops his unconscious body.Izuku looks around,and sees only two people.Joi takes out a needle and stabs himself with it.Joi suddenly grows out of his cloak,revealing a large and buff body.

Joi suddenly grows out of his cloak,revealing a large and buff body

Joi:You die here!
Joi morphs and disappears into the ground. The ground starts to morph and change shape as Izuku starts to descend as the floor beneath him caves in.Hojo runs at Izuku with a giant crystal sword.Izuku manifests spinning flames around his body.The flames burn bright as they turn blue.Izuku pushes the blue flames out as they completely incinerate the floor.Overhaul and Nemoto run out of the warehouse together as it starts to crumble.To his shock,Izuku quickly flies out with the charred bodies of Joi and Hojo.
Izuku:Your the last two,then it's shigaraki...and then all for one.
Nemoto:What's the play boss?
Overhaul:Hold still.
Overhaul grabs Nemoto as his face starts...cracking?Suddenly,Nemoto and overhaul literally break into bloody pieces,shocking Izuku.The masses of flesh and blood circulate and form and take shape revealing-

The masses of flesh and blood circulate and form and take shape revealing-