The apex

Shigaraki tries to stand up,but it's hard.He's almost certain that his ribs are broken. Shigaraki starts to feel a mysterious pain. Shigaraki starts scratching himself over and over,breaking his own skin and causing himself to bleed.Shigaraki doesn't remember having feeling this before,and yet it somehow feels familiar.Shigaraki's surroundings start to change from a land of rubble to a house.
Tomura:What the hell?!What is this place?
As Shigaraki wanders around the house,he sees...

Himself?Young shigaraki:Our grandmas used to be a hero?!THAT'S SO AWESOME!Shigaraki:What is this?Suddenly,memories flow into his brain like needles,Shigaraki grips his head in pain as remembers everything

Himself?
Young shigaraki:Our grandmas used to be a hero?!THAT'S SO AWESOME!
Shigaraki:What is this?
Suddenly,memories flow into his brain like needles,Shigaraki grips his head in pain as remembers everything.His name used to be Tenko Shimura,he had always wanted to be a hero,he had a sister,a mother,a father, grandparents,and even a dog.However, Shigaraki remembers pain,pain inflicted on him by his father.He hated heroes,and would hit him and his sister over and over again.Shigaraki is overcome with a myriad of emotions.Anger,sadness...and then joy.Shigaraki remembers the day that his quirk manifested,he had accidentally killed his dog, when his family came to see him,he couldn't speak,he could only cry,scream,and...destroy. His decay spread through the ground and one by one,his family members turned to dust and crumble.But it was no accident,it was on purpose,he wanted to do it.It made him feel good,it made him feel free.

Suddenly,a sinister cackle is heard throughout the battlefield,shivers go up every hero's spine.
All for one:Could it be?
The laughter continues as an insanely fast wave of decay spreads around Shigaraki,almost no hero is able to dodge it.Countless heroes die and turn to dust as the land itself disappears. The decay continues,spreading to nearby buildings and the streets.By the time the decay has ceased,all large portion of the city is turned into a wasteland.

The heroes who survived group up

The heroes who survived group up.Hawks, Mandalay,Miruko,endeavor,all might,and a few other heroes are still alive.The heroes hear panting and laughing,they go towards the noise to see a new man,one with white hair and the smile of a devil.

The heroes hear panting and laughing,they go towards the noise to see a new man,one with white hair and the smile of a devil