Fighting

All might:I...AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!
Class:All might?!
Izuku:Sensei!
The class fell silent and stared at Izuku.
All might:Ummm...anyway!We're doing battle training!But that's not all!
The hero presses a button as the wall of the classroom turned and showed suitcases with names on them.
All might:The suits make to pro!Suit up and follow me?
The students got into their costumes and arrived at the training site.

All might:The suits make to pro!Suit up and follow me?The students got into their costumes and arrived at the training site

(Imagine he's buff)

All might stared at Izuku.
All might(thinking):He's making it so obvious!
Ochako:Nice costume Midoriya!
Ochako saw the costume and blushed,the suit was tight,and showed Izuku's muscles.
Izuku:Th-thanks,and y-yours is nice too!

Ochako:Aw thanks!They made it skin tight though

Mineta:I love this school.
All might:Alright,I'm holding a box of paper slips with cards on them.Pull one out and if you match with someone,your on their team!One team is the heroes,the other the villains.The villains are in possession of a bomb and the heroes goal is to take the bomb or use capture tape to get all the villains.The villains girls is to either take the heroes down or distract them long enough for the bomb to "go off".While your matches play,we can watch from a camera room to see your match.Now let's rumble noobies!
Izuku matched with Uraraka.
The first few matches started.The final round was Izuku's turn.He faces off against Iida and Bakugo.
Izuku:Listen,Kacchan is super strong and fast. When he finds us,leave him to me.
Ochako:Ok,but Iida will be tough too.
The hero duo goes into the building as the "villain" duo talks.
Iida:You know him,how strong EXACTLY is Midoriya?
Kacchan:He's the strongest guy I know.He's even stronger than some pros.You don't stand a chance. Let me handle him.
Iida:If you say so.
Bakugo wanders down the building until he hears Izuku and Uraraka.He immediately turns the corner and lets loose an explosion,but the smoke from his palm expands and covers his eyes,he's caught off guard by a flame covered fist,hitting him square in the face and sending him into the wall.
Izuku:Uraraka,run!
Ochako:Right!
Ochako runs upstairs as Bakugo charges ahead with explosive speed,he uses explosions to propel himself around Izuku.He hits Izuku from behind with a strong explosion,but he shrugs it off and kicks Bakugo out of the air.
Kacchan:Tch!I knew this wouldn't be easy.But I've got more where that came from!
Bakugo grabs a pin on his gauntlet and aims it at Izuku.He pulls the pin as a huge blast of heat leaves his gauntlet and makes its way towards Izuku.