Back into the fray Pt.2

Izuku and Shoto walked up to the stands.Shoto immediately sends out a massive wave of ice, but Izuku sends out a giant wave of fire, completely melting the ice.
Shoto:Tch!I knew you wouldn't make this easy.
Shoto keeps sending waves of ice,but Izuku keeps melting them,Shoto has enough as cold wind spirals around his arm,he generates a gigantic wave of ice,nearly covering the stands.

Midnight:It seems Midoriya is-
Suddenly-

Everyone is shocked by the giant pillar of fire

Even people outside the ring can see it.
Izuku flies into the air with wings of flames on his back,smirking.
Izuku:Well?Is that it?We both know you can use more than ice.
Shoto:Shut up.
Shoto keeps sending waves of ice,but nothing works.Izuku descends down in front of Shoto. Suddenly,the wings of fire dispersed as Izuku turned around and started walking away.
Shoto:Where are you going?!
Izuku:If you're not going to take this seriously, then neither am I.As you are now,you're not even a challenge for me.
Shoto:You...YOU!GET BACK HERE!
Izuku:Make me,use your fire.Or is THIS the kind of hero you want to be?
Shoto:"This"?
Izuku:...What if what happened at the USJ... happens to someone else?What if when people need saving...we're not there?Or in your case, what if your there...but aren't trying your best?
Shoto:I AM trying my best!I don't need my old man's power!
Izuku:Really?Because it doesn't seem that way to me.
Izuku continues walking.Shoto is fuming,he knows he can't win with just ice,but...he won't! He can't.Shoto doesn't know what to do.Izuku's words start repeating like a record in his head.
"Or is THIS the kind of hero you want to be?"
Shoto(thinking):The kind of hero...that I want to be?
Shoto then remembers someone,his mother. His light in the darkness of his life.Whenever his father hurt,when his brother died,she was there.But because of HIM,she isn't anymore.
Rei:You can be any type of hero you want to be.
Something awakened within todoroki,a hope.A passion.Something that he hasn't had in forever.Flames start emerging from his left side.

Flames start emerging from his left side