The finale

(This is now Izuku's perspective)
Izuku suits up and runs out of the dorms building,he creates wings of fire and takes flight into the air,heading for Mount Fuji.He flies faster than he ever has before,awaiting the end of it all,the end of his sorrow and stress,the end of his anger.He arrives at Mount Fuji in mere minutes,flying all the way up to the top,as he makes it to the very top,he sees his opponent.

He arrives at Mount Fuji in mere minutes,flying all the way up to the top,as he makes it to the very top,he sees his opponent

Tenko:Ah,you're here.
Izuku:It's time to finish this Shimura.
Tenko:I agree.
Tenko instantly blasts out a ball of mysterious energy towards Izuku,but he dodges.Izuku flies towards Tenko and covers his arm in flames and sparks.
Izuku:Detroit smash!
Izuku hits Tenko right in the face and sends him flying off of the mountain,but the man quickly recovers and flaps his wings.Tenko charges at Izuku and sticks his hand out,he generates a large wave of energy,Izuku barely dodges as the left of his chest was hit by the blast.Izuku looks at his clothes and sees the section of his clothes fading away and turning to dust,thankfully only the small section of the clothes turn to dust as Izuku's actual bare body receives no damage.Izuku creates bolts of lightning and throws them,but Tenko dodges them and flies straight to Izuku.Tenko throws a powerful punch right into Izuku's face and sends him flying,but the boy quickly recovers. Tenko however continues his attacks and throws another strong punch,but this time Izuku flies to the side of Tenko as the boy revs his arm back.
Izuku:Detroit smash!
Izuku throws another punch,but as it hits Tenko's chest,Izuku creates an explosion from his knuckles and sends Tenko flying.As Tenko flies,Izuku pursues him and carvers his leg in flames and sparks and violently swings his leg down on Tenko's face and keeps him flying through the air.Izuku revs his arm back once again as he throws another smash.To Izuku's surprise,Tenko stops dead in the air as he grabs Izuku's fist.Izuku pulls his fist back as he tries to strike again,but Tenko blocks it.Izuku throws a kick,but Tenko blocks that as well. Tenko continues to block all of Izuku's attacks.

Izuku throws another punch,but Tenko grabs it once again

Izuku throws another punch,but Tenko grabs it once again.Tenko menacingly chuckles as he headbutts Izuku,he then punches Izuku in the gut,and then punches him in the face.Tenmo grabs Izuku by the sides of his head and knees him in the face.Izuku grabs Tenko's wrists and shocks Tenko.Izuku then gut punches Tenko, he then kicks the man away.Tenko and Izuku fly at each other and violently clash.