The next exam

For the record,the villains from the camp incident were all arrested.

Izuku arrives with the class and see the large building at a new location.

They enter and see the interior and get straight to decorating their rooms

They enter and see the interior and get straight to decorating their rooms.It takes the whole day for everyone to finish.
Mina:Hey!I have an idea!Let's have a competition between each other's rooms!
Togaru:...No.
Mina:No fun!Come on!
Togaru:No!We are too tired to be doing this shit.
Mina and Togaru argue u til they start yawning.He was right,it's late.Everyone heads off to bed.They class starts the next day as they walk to a gym.

They class starts the next day as they walk to a gym

The hero ectoplasm walks up to the class.

Ectoplasm:This is one of the most important parts of being a hero,control over your powers

Ectoplasm:This is one of the most important parts of being a hero,control over your powers. Instead of overcoming limits or clearing situations,you will learn to condense and use the deadliest parts of your quirks to create an ultimate move,and naming them will also be a part of your assignment today.
The class disbands and go off to creating their own moves,Izuku thinks of moves he's used before.
Detroit smash
Flashfire fist
Jet burn
Prominence burn
He also thinks of when he made fire into an arrow.Izuku officially names the move "hell bullet".Izuku taps into his bio electricity again.He creates bolts and shields,he repeats this process until he can do it quicker and easier.Izuku is now able to manipulate electricity in seconds.He's also discovered it's ability to physically boost his body to superhuman levels.He tries to think of other ways to manipulate fire and heat,then he remembers... all for one.He used fire to create a shield.Izuku remembers the shield vividly.It was like "hard fire".Izuku makes a ball of fire,he tries to make it as solid as possible.The ball becomes less volatile and wild.Izuku feels it,it's solid!Izuku makes a wall of fire in the shape of a circle,he hardens it and feels it again.He raises the temperature.He sees a boulder flying out the field towards him.
Izuku:Woah!
Izuku puts his hands up and tries to use the shield,as the boulder touches the shield,it turns to ash in seconds.The class is shocked to see the new powerful shield.Izuku starts thinking about electricity again.What can he do that's outside the box with electricity?He chooses to sit on it and passes the assignment with what moves he already has.After school,he decides to ask Denki about it.
Denki:What is it Midoriya?
Izuku:I'm trying to think outside the box with electricity.No offense,but I don't want to be like you and just send out waves and shocks.
Denki:I get it.Hmm...maybe try researching phenomena.
Izuku:Phenomena?
Denki:What kinds of events or phenomena can electricity cause?If we can manipulate electricity,then wouldn't we technically be able to cause those same phenomena?
Izuku:...YES!Thanks Denki!
Denki:Huh?Oh,of course!
Izuku goes to his room and thinks searches up phenomena caused by electricity.So far the one that catches his eye the most is electromagnetism.
Izuku(thinking):If I could do that,I could also manipulate the environment.That's the next step for me!
Izuku gets to practicing immediately.He spends the next few days practicing electromagnetism.By Saturday,Izuku is able to manipulate the environment.He can pull and push objects,make items float,suspend objects or people in the air,and can even have magnetic effects on electricity and lighting!
The next day comes.
Aizawa:We're taking another very important exam.It's to get your hero licenses.This would let you be able to use your quirks whenever you feel you need to,but there are still some limitations.Bring your costumes.Izuku and the class bring their costumes and ride a bus to a stadium.