The festival and the island

The entire break has now passed.Izuku heads to class.
Aizawa:Alright everyone.We're going to be throwing a festival.
Izuku:Really?No training?
Aizawa:This is more to help appease to uneasy parents and guardians,as well as raise the spirits of the other students.People have been unease since the incident in the city,and there's still some tension about the past school incidents.The truth is,this event is entirely up to you.
Mina:Please guys?!
Mina pleads in a begging and excited tone.It was obvious she wanted to do it,and honestly the entire class wanted to do it too.The class decides to run the festival.Since mina is the most familiar with showmanship,she's in charge.She assigns everybody roles.Most of class 1-A will dance,play instruments,or sing. Izuku however,was tasked with getting supplies as well as being special effects.Izuku heads out to a variety of stores listed by min and gets the supplies.As Izuku heads back,he sees 2 people that he recognizes.

As Izuku heads back,he sees 2 people that he recognizes

Gentle criminal and la brava.They wer a pair of villains who filmed their crimes and uploaded them to social media's.Izuku wasted no time as he pushes his hand out towards the duo.They just notice the boy when suddenly,their bodies catch on fire.Oddly enough,the duo doesn't actually seem to be burning.Izuku pulls his hand bask as the duo flies towards him.Izuku forms wings of fire and takes flight towards the police department.Izuku drops the villains off as the police cuff the villains.Izuku clenches his hand as the flames dissipates.Izuku flies back at high speeds towards the school,he arrives in time for everyone to get in places.The show starts as Jirou sings,the others dance,and Ozuku makes bursts of flames and electricity in the background.The show is an awesome spectacle,it wows the crowd and even surprises the pro heroes.The show ends as the whole class bows,the crowds and heroes applaud and cheer for the class.

Minutes later

The students clean up and put everything away.As Izuku helps carry some objects,he is approached by a pro hero.The pro hero spoke aggressively.

Dog hound:We just got a call about two villains being dropped off by "the shooting star"

Dog hound:We just got a call about two villains being dropped off by "the shooting star".That's you right?
Izuku:That's right,I found some villains on the way here and took them down.
Hound dog liked down as he started growling and shaking in anger.Usually,Izuku would be concerned at the sight,but this specific pro hero was known for having a temper.Suddenly,the hero gets in Izuku's face and starts talking very aggressively.
Hound dog:Ya got seen by people,and now the news team wants to interview you.
Izuku:O-okay.
Izuku slowly steps away and gets back to cleaning up.Izuku goes back to the class.
Iida:Ha anybody seen Kamakiri?!
Izuku:I'll find him.
Izuku walks around and looks for Togaru.Izuku finds him with Mirio and eri.Togaru pulls out a candy apple and gives it to eri.Eri takes a bite...