Fame

Izuku assessed the situation and thought of a strategy.
Izuku(thinking):There are more?Could there be a whole family of people like with quirks like Nomu?Some sort of "crime family"?Either way, I need to start strong from the start.
Izuku manifests more flames,turning them blue.He jumps in between the heroes and the Nomu.
Hero:Hey!What are you-
Izuku:I'll protect you!No one dies tonight!
Izuku blasts his blue flames and hits all of the Nomu dead on.The Nomu with wings flies out of the fire,only to still burn to ashes from it's sustained injuries.But the black Nomu is still standing.It starts to regenerate and run towards Izuku.Izuku stops blasting and flies towards the Nomu,tackling him.He launches a point blank blast of blue flames at the Nomu's head,burning his own arms as well.The Nomu's head turns to ashes,Izuku goes to check on the heroes.
Izuku:Is everyone okay?
Hero:We'll be fine,but you...I've heard of you! Miruko's internee right?
Izuku:Yes,I'm Izu...Shooting star,and I've got to look for more of those monsters.
Heroine:Are you sure you're alright?Your arms look-
Izuku:Sorry,gotta go!
Izuku flies off into the air with his normal fire before the heroes can do anything to stop him.Civilians see Izuku flying above and start recording.Izuku asks everyone to evacuate. As he continues to fly above the city,he starts hearing grunts and screams coming from an alley.He flies above the ally to see-

He flies above the ally to see-

???:Die,false pretender.
Iida:!
Izuku:Iida!
Izuku flies starlight down and lands in between the man and Iida.The man jumps back,surprised he didn't sense Izuku from above.
Iida:Midoriya?When'd you-
Izuku:Can you walk?
Iida:No,he somehow paralyzed me!
Izuku:Who is he?
???:I am a beast.I am someone who seeks to change this society into a new just and fair world.One without selfish heroes looking for fame or profit!

One without selfish heroes looking for fame or profit!

???:I am...Stain!
Izuku(thinking):Assess the situation,this man uses blades,but seems to have a quirk unrelated to them that can paralyze someone. If he's using weapons unrelated to his quirk, Then he's most likely very skilled.
Izuku shrouds his limbs in fire as stain carefully surveys the boy.
Stain(thinking):This child not only caught me off guard,but he seems rather intelligent too,he has a flame based quirk,so I should keep my distance.He came from above,meaning he must have flight.If he can use fire at long range and close range,he'll be tough to paralyze.
Izuku looks around the alley and sees an injured pro hero.
Izuku(thinking):I've decided.
Izuku throws fireballs at Iida and the hero, shocking stain.Stain is even more shocked when the two people start floating away onto the roofs.
Stain:If you wish to keep me from my prey,I will not spare you either.
Izuku(thinking):Now that they're out of the way,I can go all out.
Stain lunges at Izuku at blinding speeds,he swings and almost makes contact with Izuku's neck,but the boy jumps out of the way.
Izuku:That could have cut my head clean off.
Izuku charges forth at high speed and punches Stain away.
Stain:He's fast AND strong too.
Stain starts throwing daggers at Izuku,but he dodges them all.Izuku spins around for a powerful roundhouse kick,but stain ducks under his leg.Stain grips his blade with two hands and brings it from the ground for a strong slash.The blade grazes Izuku's core as he flies back.
Stain:What is your name boy?
Izuku:I...am the symbol of peace,Shooting star!
Stain:You claim to be worthy of all mights title? Come then,show me your resolve!
Izuku shoots a giant wave of flames,leaving stain nowhere to run.Stain tries to lick his blade,but the pure heat makes his sword burn like an iron.Stain braces himself for the wave of flames,but suddenly...they stop.Stain looks around in confusion,but he can't find Izuku.He has a realization,the rooftops!Stain leaps between the buildings and lands on the roof,but the man sees no one.Suddenly,Izuku comes from behind with a literal explosive drop kick, sending stain off the roof.Stain pulls out his last dagger and sticks it into the wall.Stain climbs up the building as Izuku quickly throws a punch,but stain dodges and and pulls his sword back.
Izuku(thinking):Not good!
Stain trusts it forward,jamming it into Izuku's shoulder.Stain quickly grabs his dagger and lodges it into Izuku's stomach.Stain pulls his sword out and goes for a decapitation,but Izuku erupts into a giant ball of fire,making stain jump away.Izuku pants and assesses his injuries.
Izuku(thinking):Dammit!I can't just use fire to close my wounds like before.And he's just too fast.
Stain looks around and sees nobody.He looks and looks until he has another realization.
Stain:You were just distracting me until they got away huh?That...is very noble of you.Maybe your not like them after all.You...are worthy.
Stain sheaths his sword and begins to walk away.
Stain:We shall meet again,noble one.
Izuku:N-no!
Izuku manifests a fireball and throws it at stain,but the man dodges.The fireball hits the ground and suddenly starts expanding.The fire grows and widens,surrounding the two.A whole some of fire is generated around them.
Stain:You still intend to catch me?You sure are persistent,but even you can't keep this up with those wounds.If you keep struggling...you will die.
Izuku:T-that's true.But if I can take you down with me...then I will!
Izuku(thinking):And if fire won't cut it...it'll be a gamble,but I'm out of options.
Izuku clenches his eyes shut and starts concentrating.His body glows green as his body is covered in...sparks?
Stain:Hmm?
Izuku's eyes open with an intense glow,and suddenly-