Two?!

Izuku wakes up,excited to go out into the world.Izuku makes his own breakfast writes a note to let the students know where he went. He was so excited that he left before anyone else even knew he was awake.Izuku walks out on the side walk of town and sees people together,exactly what he wanted to see.Izuku isn't even sure WHY he likes seeing people together,he just does.Izuku goes to a restaurant and orders some food.He gets a seat by the window,the view is beautiful.Izuku eats his food and leaves.Izuku doesn't even need anything specific to do,the walks are enough to give Izuku a sense of relief and happiness. Izuku pays another visit to the hospital,but on his way there he sees-

 Izuku pays another visit to the hospital,but on his way there he sees-

Kacchan:Look who's up and about.
Izuku:I could say the same about you.
Bakugo and Izuku hug each other.
Kacchan:What's up?
Izuku:I'm visiting again.
Izuku walks into the hospital while Bakugo waits outside.Izuku checks in on Rumi.
Rumi:Hey baby.
Izuku:Hey,how are you recovering?
Rumi:I'm doing just fine,I'll be back on my feet in no time.
Izuku kisses her and leaves.Izuku heads into inko's room and as usual,she was in unconscious and unresponsive.Izuku kisses her forehead.
Izuku:Get well soon mom.
Izuku then goes outside to see Bakugo waiting.
Izuku:You aren't going back to the dorms?
Kacchan:Meh,I will eventually.Why don't we hang out?
Izuku:Sounds great.
Izuku and and Kacchan walk through the city, talking and laughing,they're having a great time.Kacchan and Izuku head to an arcade, they play games and eat food.Eventually,the two decide to take another nice walk on the street.They converse on the way there.
Kacchan:It's nice to see you getting out and enjoying life.
Izuku:I didn't know I was missing out on so much.I'm really glad I found all this to go to.
Kacchan:You and me both.How about we hit up the gym?
Izuku:Sosa...Mandalay asked me to try to stay away from any sort of training.
Kacchan:...Alright then.
Kacchan and Izuku decide to return to the dorms.They make their way there and open the door,the see their classmates hanging about and just chilling.
Kirishima:Bakugo!Your back!
Kacchan:Don't get all sappy on me,yeah I'm back I'm back.
Kacchan just heads to his room as Izuku goes back to his own.Izuku sits on the bed and takes a nap.Izuku wakes up at 3:00 PM.Izuku heads out to see if anyone's there,he sees Togaru and eri hanging out on the couch watching a movie.
Izuku:Hey guys,what are you watching?
Togaru:I'm showing eri some holiday movies. She never really had the chance to celebrate them.
Izuku:That's so sweet of you.
Izuku heads to the kitchen and makes some food.Izuku heads to Togaru and eri and surprises them with the food.
Eri;Thank you!
Izuku:Your welcome.
Izuku heads to his room and eats the food he made.Izuku sees the time and decides to go to sleep earlier than usual.As Izuku lays in his bed,he thinks in excitement about what activities he could do tomorrow.Izuku finally lays asleep.Izuku wakes up and sees the time,it is 7:00 AM.As Izuku opens his door,he is suddenly ambushed by a very tight hug from... Rumi?
Izuku:When did you get out?
Rumi:Last night,I came to surprise you!
As Izuku and Rumi separate,he notices Sosaki behind her.
Izuku:Morning Sosaki,do you need something?
Rumi:She dropped me off here...we have something we need to talk to you about.Can we come in?
Izuku:Sure.
Izuku lets the two in,they sit down on his bed.
Izuku:What's wrong?
Rumi:Nothing,but I do have a question.Do you...like Sosaki?
Izuku was flustered,the truth was...he did,but how could he admit that?How could he FEEL that?Izuku felt bad enough as it was just for having feelings for Sosaki while Rumi was recovering,he's not sure he'll be able to admit it,and he's honestly scared to.As Izuku tries to think of something,Sosaki stands up and walks up to him.Izuku was muttering insanely,he didn't even notice Sosaki.Sosaki cups Izuku's cheeks in her hands and opens her mouth.She closes her mouth and clasps Izuku's lips in hers.Izuku is broken out of his thinking trance and extremely flustered.His entire face is red as he can barely form a word.Sosaki separates from Izuku,her face was shy and blushing as well.Izuku covers his face in embarrassment.

Rumi walked up to Izuku and grabbed him by his shoulders

Rumi walked up to Izuku and grabbed him by his shoulders.Izuku is broken free from his second trance.
Rumi:Well...that answers my question.I have something to explain to you.
Izuku:Okay,I'm ready.
Rumi:After you saved Kota from muscular,I noticed how she started to act differently around you.She was brighter,she was happier, she even started blushing around you.You noticed that too,right?
Izuku:Y-yes,I did.
Rumi:When I got sent to the hospital,I had heard about your mom,and I was...terrified.I was so scared that if anything were to happen to her,something bad would happen to you too.
And so I asked Sosaki to look after you.
Izuku was shocked.He should've realized it sooner,it all makes sense now.The food,coming with him to the hospital,hanging out with him, it was all for Rumi.
Rumi:Hey.
Rumi interrupts Izuku's thoughts again.
Rumi:Before you start thinking anything,I didn't force her to.She willingly listened to my request and chose to support you.Do you know why?
Izuku starts thinking,and then...he realizes the reason,the revelation runs through him like a shock.
Izuku:Wait,so Sosaki...l-likes me?!
Sosaki walks up close to Izuku.
Sosaki:I do,no...I love you.
Sosaki's words echo in Izuku's mind.Izuku was unsure of what to do,he likes them both,but how can he choose?!
Rumi:Now for the main thing that I wanted to talk to you about.Izuku,you can't choose between us,can you?
Izuku:N-no.
Rumi:Well...
Rumi grabs Izuku's left hand while Sosaki grabs his right.
Sosaki:You don't have to.We both love you Izuku,and we don't want to make you have to choose.
Izuku:S-so wait,I-I have...t-two girlfriends now?!
Rumi:Yep,aren't you lucky?
Rumi and Sosaki both kiss Izuku on the cheek. Izuku just blushes even more,unsure what to do.Izuku turns to Rumi and kisses her.Izuku then turns to Sosaki and kisses her.Izuku and the girls wrap their arms around each other and warmly embrace each other.
Izuku:I love you girls.
Sosaki:We love you too,and Izuku?
Izuku looks to Sosaki.
Sosaki:Call me shino.
Izuku smiles as the three continue to warmly embrace each other.
Izuku(thinking):I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now.