Searching

I have made the decision to keep Izuku's musketeer suit.

Mandalay has just arrived at the hospital,a lot of the pro heroes were her coworkers before she joined an agency.She was checking all the heroes rooms and checking on them,the last one to go to was Rumi's.She walks in and sees her.Runi was conscious,but really injured.Her legs had been injured a great deal as well.
Rumi:Thanks for checking up on me.
Mandalay:Of course.
Rumi:Before you go...I need you to do something for me.
Mandalay:Anything.
Rumi:Listen,over the past few days you've been happier and sadder than usual,sometimes you have such a light in your eyes,but the next moment it's like you realize something that gets rid of that happiness.It's Izuku isn't it?You like him.
Mandalay got more flustered than she had ever been in her life,her face turned completely red as she tried to refute the idea.But she couldn't, ever since the camping incident,she just started to see Izuku differently.Her line of work could never be suitable for a relationship,and ever since kota's parents died,she's kept personal relationships aside.But then Izuku came, shattered her world and made her think it was possible.But she couldn't admit it either,so she must pretend to show distaste.
Mandalay:No way!He's only 16 years old and you're already dating him!
Rumi:So?We're in Japan,the legal age IS 16. And look at me!Do I look like I can be there for him?And even if I could...I wouldn't mind the idea.
The idea?Mandalay was confused,what idea? Then suddenly,it hit her,and she began to blush even crazier.A three way relationship?! No way!
Mandalay:That's insane!Again,Izuku is just a teenager and we're both grown woman,do you have any idea what other people would think about two grown woman coming on to a student?!
Rumi:This isn't about what other people think. This is about Izuku needing someone,and you want to be that someone,right?And,no one's "coming on to him".If he feels pressured or harassed,he'll put his foot down and set his boundaries.I know you feel like you've kept it hidden well but you haven't.I am willing to bet my life that he has realized it.
Mandalay:H-how would he ever realize it?!
Rumi:Gee I don't know,maybe the way you look at him?The way you talk to him?Or maybe it's the fact that you look like you're always thinking about something?It's PAINFULLY obvious.
Mandalay:...A-and what if he isn't interested in me?
Rumi:The thing is that he probably IS,but is so loyal to me he'll act like he doesn't see anything.But now,with me injured and his mom-
Rumi stopped herself,she looked away sadly as Mandalay got closer to him.
Mandalay:H-his mom?!What happened to his mom?
Rumi:...She got the worst of it.There's a chance that...she isn't going to make it.
Mandalay:Oh my god.
Rumi:And that's my point,his friend Bakugo was hurt pretty bad too,so he has no one right now,but you can be that someone for him I am unable to be right now,that someone that I can tell you want to be.
Mandalay:But-but how do I know I'm actually helping him and not just seducing him?
Rumi:...You'll know.He's in the next room ahead, checkup on him for me will you?
Mandalay left the room and looked at the room up ahead.She walks up to the door and opens it to see Izuku.
Izuku:Mandalay?
Mandalay:Um...
Crap,she just walked in and can't think of anything!She quickly looks to her left and sees the students being rallied together to go home.
Mandalay:Um...the students are starting to head back.Just wanted to let you know.
Izuku:...Thank you.
Izuku's voice was cold,but somehow so full of anger and hurt at the same time.Mandalay left,hoping that she started things off right.

Izuku leaves his room as he joins the students. The ride back to the dorms is sad and silent.As the students arrive at their dorms,Izuku goes straight for his room.He picks something off of his bed,a punching bag.Izuku sets it up but doesn't even put gloves or any protection on his hands.He punches the bag and begins to reflect on the year.His entrance exam,his first day of school,the USJ.His punch suddenly becomes more ferocious.Shigaraki,the Nomu. Izuku remembers every moment of that day, the fear on his friend's faces...and the pain.And then the sports festival,Izuku revealed himself and his power to the world.He won the tournament and found a new friend,two new friends in fact!And then the hero internships, where he met his future girlfriend.Rumi was kind,beautiful and strong.And then there was stain and Iida.Iida could have died that day. Izuku's punches became even more violent. Villains were after him since the USJ.And then the mall,where he faced down with Shigaraki. He was an extremely dangerous opponent, Izuku feels he was lucky he got out of that fight. His punches only become more vicious as he thinks about the other villains.Muscular, wolfram,Dabi,Toga,spinner.So many villains... all coming for HIM,and his friends and family pay the price.The skin of his fists start to break as his knuckles bleed.Blood profusely spills around and stains his walls and the punching bag,Izuku revs his arm back and punches it one more time,injuring his wrist and destroying the punching bag.Sand spills out of the bag.Izuku looks at his wrist,its not broken but it still hurts quite a bit.Izuku ignores it and sits on his bed, still reflecting.But this time,he reflects on his whole life.Ever since he learned of his quirk, his life became a dream.He made friends,his teachers loved him,and he even got into the BEST hero school in Japan!His life was perfect, but it all went downhill,but why?He was the best,wasn't he?He's the "future hero student" right?If he was so great,then why are these villains-
Izuku's thoughts are interrupted by knocks on his door.Izuku opens it to see...Mandalay again?
Izuku:Um...hi.
Mandalay:H-hello.
Mandalay looks down and hands something to Midoriya,a plate of food.
Izuku:Is this...
Mandalay;I made some food for everyone,I heard that katsudon's your favorite.
Izuku:It is,thanks.
Mandalay:Um...how-how are you feeling?
Izuku felt awkward,Mandalay was always so calm and collected,but now she's always so stuttering and nervous,and blushing...at him.
Izuku:I'm alright,how are you feeling?
Mandalay:Oh,I'm doing great considering what's happened,
Izuku:Right...thanks.
Izuku is about to close the door before Mandalay grabs his arm.
Mandalay:Wait!Your hands,and your wrist!
Izuku:Oh!Um...
Before Izuku can think of an excuse,Mandalay comes into his room and sits him down on his bed,she sits next to him and continues to examine his hands.
Mandalay:It's a good thing I found these now, your hands would have gotten some permanent damage.
Mandalay looks in Izuku's cubbards and finds some bandages.She wraps them around Izuku's arms as he is reminded of...his mother.Her loving touch,her warm smile,her smooth and calming skin.Izuku's eyes begin to water as he tears up at the memory of his mother.
Mandalay:Are you okay?
Izuku:I'm sorry,it's just my mother.You... remind me of her,of my mom.
Mandalay:Oh...
The two were silent,Mandalay slowly wraps her arms around Izuku and pulls him in for a hug. Izuku just lets the hug happen.The hug lasts for a few silent minutes.Mandalay leaves as Izuku looks at his food,he eats it and begins thinking about Mandalay.All her kindness and her looks,but he stops himself.He's already with Rumi,and he doesn't want to have to leave anyone or hurt anyone's feelings.So he'll just put his feelings aside,but it's hard.Izuku's thoughts go back to the villains.As he eats and thinks,he feels an intense anger once again.
Izuku:I...have to find them.
Izuku sits in his room,and he plans.Chimera slice and mummy are arrested,and there's no doubt they work for the league.Izuku starts thinking about all locations he knows of,and then he remembers the warehouse he was at. That's his best bet,Izuku peeks out of his door and looks for anyone outside.He leaves the dorms and heads out to the warehouse.He is able to get across the city to the abandoned warehouse.It was a while since it was searched, so it was completely abandoned and unguarded.Izuku steps into the warehouse and makes sure that no one's around him. Suddenly,Izuku hears groaning.He looks to the shadows to see bright yellow eyes staring at him.It began to speak in a deep and strained voice.
???:Y-you...strong.
A giant purple creature comes from the shadows.