Life

It has been two days since Izuku fought the show haissaikai.
Izuku wakes up on the first day of the break. Izuku walks downstairs to the smell of breakfast,he sees Mandalay serving food to everyone.
Mandalay:Here you go I...Midoriya.
Mandalay hands a plate to Izuku.
Izuku:Thank you.
Izuku sits down with his classmates and eats his breakfast.
Ojiro:Mandalay is an amazing cook.
Mina:Right?
Mineta:And she's hot too.
Class 1-A:...
Mineta;You can deny me fondling and peeking,but you CANNOT deny me that fact!
The class just laughs.Izuku takes the classes dishes and goes to the kitchen to wash them.
Mandalay:Mind if I help?
Izuku:Of course not,thanks Mandalay.
Mandalay:You know...if you want...you can call me Sosaki.
Izuku:Oh,um...thank you,Sosaki.
Izuku and Sosaki wash the dishes together. After they're done,Izuku gets ready to leave. Sosaki walks out with him as they head to the hospital.As the two arrive,they head into Bakugo's room first.
Kacchan:How you been Izuku?
Izuku:I've been great,how have you been feeling?
Kacchan:I've been recovering nicely,the doctors say I might even be able to be back on my feet before our break things over.
Izuku:That's great.
Izuku and Bakugo hug,Izuku and Sosaki head to the next room to see Rumi.They enter the room to see her in a wheelchair.
Rumi:Aw,you BOTH came to visit little old me?
Izuku kneels down in front of Rumi and the two kiss.
Izuku:How have you been?
Rumi:I've been great,you?
Izuku:I've been nice.Loosk like your recovering pretty fast.
Rumi:Yep!In fact,I should be out in a few days.
Rumi looks to Sosaki briefly before turning her attention back to Izuku.
Rumi:Do you mind if I have a talk with Sosaki real quick?
Izuku:Not at all.I'll be right outside.
Izuku steps outside as Sosaki walks closer to Rumi.
Rumi:Is he really doing alright?
Sosaki:He is,he's been smiling more and seems to be in a better place now.
Rumi:Great,has he...made any moves?
Sosaki:Of course not,he loves you too much.
Rumi:And do you think he loves YOU?
Sosaki:I-I think he does,he seems to be reacting to me much more differently than before.
Rumi:How so?
Sosaki:He's livelier when he interacts with me, he brightens up at the chance to hang out with me,and he even says I remind him of his mother.
Rumi jokingly breathes out a sigh of relief.
Rumi:I'm glad I got to him before you did.
Sosaki:Oh stop.But...how do I get him to confess,or should I do it?
Rumi:Just keep going,don't do too much or too little.Don't make any confessions.We don't have to worry about Izuku,he isn't going to confess to you.Like I told him,I've only got a few days left in here,so just wait for me.
Sosaki:Alright.
Sosaki opens the door and leaves.She sees Izuku looking towards the last room...the room his mother is staying at.She sees Izuku trembling,she reaches out to his hand and warmly holds it.
Sosaki:She's going to be okay.
Izuku:...
Izuku looks back and smiles at Sosaki.The two head into the room to see Inko still unconscious.Izuku walks up to her and sits by her side and begins talking to her.
Izuku:Hey mom,I hope that you're feeling alright.I've been pretty okay,but I still miss you.I-I'm sorry I never spent as much time with you as I should've.I'm sorry I always made you worry,and I'm sorry that I almost did something horrible a few days ago.Please...come back,I need you.I promise that when you come back,I'll spend more time with you.
Izuku stands up and walks out of the room. Sosaki follows behind him.Izuku just laid there,idly standing.Sosaki puts her arms around Izuku and pulls him into a hug.
Sosaki:She'll be okay.
Izuku:I hope so,because I don't know what I'll do if she isn't okay.
Izuku and Sosaki leave the hospital.
Sosaki:Where to next?
Izuku:Well,I could train-
Sosaki starts waving her finger left and right.
Sosaki;No no no.No more training,you're under enough stress.
Izuku:Okay,then what?
Sosaki checks her phone to see the time.
Sosaki:Well,it's about time to pick Kota up from school.Do you want to join me?
Izuku:That'd be nice.
Izuku follows Sosaki to her car,the two drive to kota's school.They see Kota leaving his school.
Kota sees Sosaki and Izuku and has a small but still noticeable smile.Kota walks to them and looks to Izuku.
Izuku:How have you been Kota?
Kota:...Fine.
Sosaki chuckles at Kota's shyness.Izuku joins the two on a trip around the city,they went to the mall.
Izuku:I'm impressed they were able to repair this after what shigaraki did to it.
Kota looks to Izuku,but as Izuku looks back, Kota looks away quickly.
Izuku:Do you want to know something Kota?
Kota:Was it scary?When you fought the villain who took this place down?
Izuku:It was,really scary actually.At first,I had been under the impression that he was the mastermind because he needed strong villains to fight for him.But that day,he showed me how capable and dangerous he was on his own.
Suddenly,Kota walks to Izuku and hugs his leg.
Kota:That guy in the forest,you beat him.
Izuku:That "muscular" guy?
Kota hugs it tighter.
Kota:That man...he killed my parents.
Izuku's eyes widened in shock.It all makes sense now,Kota's isolation from other kids, Sosaki being the only adult taking care of him, and his fear of muscular when he appeared. Izuku looks down to see Kota crying,but also smiling.
Kota:Your my hero.
Izuku was touched by Kota's words.Izuku kneels down and warmly embraces Kota. Sosaki is moved to a few tears as she observes Kota and Izuku.Hours later,Kota is dropped off at sosaki's house.Sosaki stands by Izuku's s Kota heads inside.
Sosaki:You know,I think he's finally beginning to really heal,thank you.
Izuku:For what?
Sosaki:Where do I even start?You saved his life,you protected us,you've allowed the man who took his parents away to face punishment. You've healed him,and have given him hope.
Izuku:It was nothing special.It was what a hero should do.
Sosaki:I guess so,I'll drive you back real quick.
Izuku:Actually,I think I'd like to take a walk.
Sosaki:If you're comfortable with that, goodnight Midoriya.
Izuku looks to Sosaki and smiles.
Izuku:Goodnight Sosaki.
Izuku takes a much needed walk throughout the night city.He feels a drop of water hit his head and looks up to see rain.Izuku stops walking for a second as time slows around him,he looks around at the city.

Izuku stops walking for a second as time slows around him,he looks around at the city

(Credits to artist,I don't know who the artist is.)
Izuku smiles as he sees beauty and peace.Izuku looks around and sees families having great moments together,he sees people smiling.For the first time,Izuku just wanders without a care in the world.Izuku just sees mor people being together and can't help but smile brightly.
Izuku:Is this what life's really about?I sure seem to be missing out it.
Izuku continues his walk to the dorms.He knocks on the door,it's opened by Momo.
Momo:Midoriya?Are you okay?

Izuku:I'm great.