odette's wildest dreams

ˢʰⁱⁿⁱⁿ' ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ, ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ
ˢᵉⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ?
ˢᵒ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵉ, ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ⁱ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵈᵒ
ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁱᵗ ˢʰⁱⁿᵉ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ?

мιтѕкι

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
7 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

-MOONLIGHT glimmered on the lake as waves softly crashed against the rocks and shore. odette sat on the ground picking at grass and relishing upon the sounds of the waves. the glow of the moon shining down on her.

    odette loved the night, it was always calm. she loved to just sit there and hear the waves without people whispering and chattering constantly. tonight odette was thinking about capture the flag which was upcoming, she disliked the game.              not because she was bad but because everyone would underestimate her. when capture the flag was near she would always hear whisperings of  "odette is too nice she won't be a threat" or "odette doesn't know what goes on around her 99% of the time, we could get past her easily."

    she didn't even want participate in the upcoming game but she knew her closest friends annabeth and luke would be disappointed if she didn't. odette hated the feeling of disappointment so of course she told luke she would play. odette started to get sleepy so she grudgingly stood up and dragged herself to her cabin. one of the many things about camp she absolutely adored was her cabin, the outside was a light wood color with vines all over with flowers littering the vines, odette also took it upon herself to add small fairy lights on the outside that were shaped as butterflies. as odette shuffled in her cabin she immediately plopped on her big comfortable bed while groaning loudly, not caring how loud she was as she is the only person in the cabin.

    she slid herself under her big white comforter that had little pink flower details on it, she then grabbed a soft baby pink blanket and cuddled into it clutching it in her perfectly pink manicured fingers. then odette slowly fell asleep the only sound near by are her soft snores and the sound of the bugs outside. in her dream she was savoring the sun while laying on a beach listening to the song 'wildest dreams' . she was softly muttering the words with a smile present on her face, then the song started getting distorted and odette sat up startled. she tried to skip the rest to the song but it wouldn't budge, then she heard a soft voice speak, "in moonlit shadows, a chance encounter unfolds, she's a wanderer lost, tales yet untold. his presence is near, a silent whisper in the ocean's breeze. two worlds collide, yet oblivious she seems, love's subtle sign. in shared moments, destiny takes flight, their souls entwined, concealed in plain sight. a cosmic secret, in time, will be revealed. through twists of time, the prophecy will unfold, love's subtle riddle, a tale waiting to be told."

    odette's eyebrows were creased in bewilderment and she spoke to herself, "what the hell is that supposed to even mean?" then she awoke from her slumber with a sharp gasp and her eyes opened. she looked and saw luke standing above her peering down at her with a concerned look, he opened his mouth about to say something but odette started shaking her head and ripped the covers off her and sat up.
    "i woke you up because someone else arrived at camp ettie but.. uh are you okay? you were talking in your sleep and sounded a little frightened", he asked while rubbing up and down her back. she looked up at him and her eyes widened with excitement.
  "someone else came?" she asked with a big smile ignoring everything else he just said to her.
"odette yes i said that b-but," luke started but realized she did infact disregard everything he just said as she started getting ready in her walk in closet. luke started talking again, "ettie are you seriously going to brush everything i just said off and go see the new camper?" he was met with silence. luke just nodded with a tightlipped expression and headed towards the door to leave before he yelled out,"annabeth was looking for you by the way!" and then he left odette by herself in her cabin. odette didn't purposefully ignore what luke said, or at least that's what she was going to tell herself, she just got really excited about a new camper. she loves getting to meet new people and show them around, especially because after she shows her kindness and gets them settled in they usually ignore her. odette doesn't understand why everyone does that, they like her at first but after some time they find new people to hangout with and start disliking her. maybe she's too much for them? the only people who are actually friends with her are annabeth, luke, and grover. they haven't left and odette hopes they never do.

    odette slid on her disgustingly bright orange shirt that read "camp half-blood", she paired it with a white skirt, and  her white converse with little flowers stitched onto them. then she did her hygienic routine and started putting some of her hair up with a hair tie and added little white bows. she did her makeup by putting on mascara and added some of her favorite vanilla lipgloss, she smiled once completed and ran outside her cabin. odette than began skipping down the path with a radiant smile, she was not paying mind to where she was going and abruptly bumped into her dear friend annabeth. "oh my gosh annie , i am so sorry," odette began apologizing repeatedly as annabeth just stared at odette with a slight smile.
    "odette take a breath it's okay, i was looking for you anyway," she said to odette holding her in place lightly with her hands on her shoulders. annabeth then started walking away prompting odette to follow behind. after a few moments odette started rambling about her dream and what happened to her poor taylor swift song. odette then cut herself off, "wait annie, where the freak are we going?" annabeth looked at odette like she was supposed to know already.
  "odette we are going to watch the new guy to see if he is the one," she said in a duh tone.
  "the one? like the taylor swift song? or like he's the one for me or yo-" odette shut herself up after seeing annabeth's face. "ohhh you're talking about if he's quest one! i get it now, my apologies," odette says with a quiet voice and a innocent shrug of her shoulders. she then says,

"ʟᴇᴛ' ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪ ɢᴜʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴɴɪᴇ."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you like this chapter! if there are spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. odette is going to officially meet percy in the
NEXT chapter!! plz tell me how you guys like it so far, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა