poseidon's son

ᵐʸ , ᵒʰ ᵐʸ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱʳˡ
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐʸ, ᵐʸ, ᵐʸ, ᵐʸ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏⁿᵉᵉˢ
ᵇᵉᵍᵍⁱⁿ' ʸᵒᵘ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ, ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ˢʰᵒʷ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ

мα¢ ∂ємαя¢σ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

-ODETTE woke up due to annabeth shaking her ferociously. "ann what the frick are you doing?"
  "ettie get up now! you need to train before the game," annabeth claimed whilst still shaking her. odette just laid there and groaned tiredly,"i don't wanna get up, im so comfortable..." annabeth rolled her eyes,  "first of all you can't take forever to get ready, second of all you need to get up to train anyway, third of all if you don't get up right now i will go tell percy how cute you said he is." odette sat up instantly with wide eyes and she glared at annabeth slightly, "you wouldn't dare." annabeth shrugged and walked to the doorway and started yelling for percy, odette got up and ran and tackled annabeth. "annie be quiet! are you serious right now?" odette whisper shouted at annabeth while covering her mouth with her hands. annabeth just shoved her off her and odette hit the floor with a thud. annabeth stood up and started walking away again, "just get dressed ettie."

    odette got up from the floor with a huff, and then dragged her feet to her closet. she put on a pair of blue jeans, a crop top that had pink flowers with a cute cardigan over it. she slid on her shoes and ran out of her cabin and started training with annabeth while she learnt the plan. after a little while odette took a break and ate strawberries and chugged water. luke and percy walked up to her and she stood up greeting them with hugs. "did you explain capture the flag to percy?" odette asks with a head tilt. luke shook his head 'no' and then began talking with pride, "annabeth, the head counselor of the athena cabin, she has led our team to three straight wins."   "she was there in the bathroom too, with me and odette. they said they were waiting for something to happen," percy said looking at luke and glancing at odette at the end. odette shrugged as she got exposed for being there, and luke looked at her funny.
  "who's side are you on anyway?" percy asks. "theirs, always. they're like my little sisters," luke said while wrapping an arm around odette. percy looked confused so luke said, "not related by blood, but by bond." odette smiled up at luke and then moved away and stood by percy, luke noticed and his jaw tightened.

    "it's time," chiron's voice boomed getting everyone's attention, "the first team to retrieve the other team's flag and return it across the river shall be the victor. as always, there will be no maiming or killing. let the games begin!" odette then took percy's hand and headed towards annabeth. "where are we going?" percy asked confused, then we stopped directly infront of annabeth and he huffed. annabeth looked at percy then odette and then their intertwined hands and raised a brow. "oh oh sorry," odette muttered to percy and released his hand. her hand now feeling much colder, and letting go of his hurt her heart but she didn't really know why. she looks at percy's face and he seems hurt by it too.

odette's pov

   "okay moving on, follow me," annabeth demanded as she walked ahead of percy and i. "so do you like luke?" percy blurted out. "huh? why would you thin-" then i cut myself off as i heard a thud next to me. i looked by my feet and saw percy and i laughed a little before extending my hand to help him up. he smiled as a thank you and then looked at annabeth who just watched, "i'm fine thanks for standing there silently." then we continued walking as percy began ranting about how he wanted to win the game, i didn't pay attention as i was thinking about the question he asked before he ate dirt. why would he think i like luke? that's so weir- then the second conch shell blowing broke my thoughts. annabeth then nodded at me and put her hat on before disappearing. "welp perce i guess your stuck with me," i say while looking at him. "so what's your favorite animal?" percy asks.
"uhm cats? the cutest ones are the ones with the cute little legs, the munchkins! oh my gosh i used to want one so bad. i also like dogs though, you kinda remind me of a dog! like with the cute face and stuff, dogs are adorable. i think you would be a golden retriev- uhm why am i still talking?" i ask myself as i stop from saying even more, my face red from embarrassment. percy smiles with a lopsided grin, "you think i'm cute?" i look up at him and deny, "i didn't exactly say that.." percy takes a step closer, "you said i'm like a dog, with a cute face and that it's adorable. that counts!"
i just walk away face bright red as he follows me now a slight pep in his step.

i stop percy from walking forward anymore as i spot clarisse. i tell percy that we should leave before they spot us, but we were too late. clarisse approached us and says, "glory's fine but.. revenge is more fun." percy speaks up and
says,"no maiming, it's like the only rule." he the. pushes me behind him while holding his shield out. clarisse and her goons then begin attacking us, i get cut on the arm from one of their weapons as i use my sword to disarm them. "run!" i yell as me and percy make a run for it. "don't run like you always do odette! you are so pathetic!" clarisse yells out and she chases us. gosh i wish i had my bow right now... "just my luck.. guys don't worry that much about odette she can't fight. go for the boy," clarisse says. "blocking us in classic move clarisse," i say with an eye roll as i ignore everything she says. "stop talking so much shit clarisse! odette is better than you ever will be!" percy defends. my eyes widen as he defends me, i look at him and he's death glaring at clarisse. i then start fighting them as percy helps and he eventually breaks clarisse's spear. clarisse then yells out a 'no' and then she grabs percy and starts pushing him around. i go up to percy and grab his face with my hands, "oh my gosh percy are you okay?" i ask him while examining his face. he looks me in the eyes and just nods up and down while placing his hands on my face, "i'm okay odette, are you okay? i swear i saw your arm get cut." "i'm fine it doesn't hurt," i reply while blushing. i then back away from him a little his hands dropping in the process. "good job guys. but i think there could've been less flirting," annabeth said coming out of nowhere. i just blush and look down as percy opens his mouth angry, "no because you disappear leaving us the whole time, and now you wanna come back?" annabeth walks closer to us,"look i'm sorry." "sorry for wha-" percy gets cut off as annabeth shoves him into the water. my jaw drops and i hit annabeth on the shoulder, "why would you do that? he didn't do anything." "what's wrong with you?" percy shouts as he stands in the water before realizing his wounds were healing. annabeth smirked, "you're getting claimed, your dad's calling." a big trident was above percy's head. chiron then announced, "you have been claimed by poseidon, earthshaker, stormbringer. percy jackson son of poseidon." i then run into the water to percy and he looks at me, "no no you're gonna get all wet odie!" "i don't care!" i say back blushing at the nickname as i jump into his arms hugging him with a big grin on my face. being in his arms feels right, it feels like...

HOME

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you like the chapter, i tried to put a lot of cute moments between odette and percy! if there are spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. plz tell me how you guys like the book so far, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀི