turn him into a goat

ˢᵒ ⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ
ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʰⁱˢ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ, ᵐᵐ
ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠᶠ, ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ ʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵃᵗ, ᵒʰ, ʸᵉᵃʰ

тαуℓσя ѕωιƒт

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-CHATTER was heard all around the diner as percy and i entered with the shield. a bell rang alerting ares, annabeth, and grover of our return. ares gave us a surprised look as percy slammed his shield onto the table and asked, "so where's our ride?" ares led us all to a semi-truck and percy blankly stared at him before saying, "you're kidding." i nudged him with my shoulder to get
him to be quiet as ares snapped and opened the back doors. "get in or don't, i really don't care. but in a few hours, this thing is gonna be at the lotus casino in vegas. hermes hangs out there, so if you play your cards right his personal driver can get you to la in minutes," ares tells us and then throws a bag at percy. "there that's clothes, cash, and drachmas to summon hermes. i'd wish you guys good luck but what good would it do?"

    "we're not gonna fail," percy insisted. ares said something that annoyed percy, gods we just need to get in the truck already. percy furrowed his eyebrows, "we're not gonna fail, and i'm getting pretty tired of you saying it." "percy," grover warned. percy ignored grover and stepped towards ares, "you think you know who i am, but you don't. and if your not careful, you're gonna find out." i walked after percy and pulled him back by his shoulder, "percy..." "thank you for the emotional abuse, the burgers, and the ride. we're gonna take you up on that," grover tells ares while we all finally get inside the back of the semi-truck. grover then turns to ares one last time, "hey do you think we could get some paper towels or something? it's not that nice back here." ares just snaps his fingers and closed the door making me sigh, "i'm taking that as a no."

    "well this smells," percy says while standing next to me as we look around the truck. "if it gets us where we need to go that's all that matters," annabeth states as she sits down. "that's if he was even being truthful," i reply while sitting down on the floor. percy sits down next to me and i start to mess with his fingers as they all talk but something grover says makes my head go up, "i know who stole the master bolt."

     i wake up as i feel my pillow moving, why the heck is my pillow moving? my eyes flutter open to see my pillow which happened to be percy's shoulder. percy looked down at me and saw that he woke me up, "sorry odie. i didn't mean to wake you up." i yawned and sat up fully, "it's okay." i look over and see grover with his head out of the roof? "can you see where we are?" annabeth asks grover. he then comes down, "yeah we're almost there." i stood up and sat next to annabeth who was holding the prism, percy followed shortly and sat on my other side. annabeth turned the prism making it shine on the wall and we both turned to look at percy who lifted a brow. "toss it seaweed brain," i tell percy who then tossed the coin. "this will never stop being weird," percy mutters. "if you want the gods attention, you have to pay for it," annabeth tells him with a shrug. "iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept this offering. please show me camp half-blood, chiron's office," annabeth says as the offering quickly got accepted.

    percy leaned closer, "luke?" "well that's definitely not chiron," i mumble while looking down awkwardly as my last interaction with luke wasn't the best. "percy? ettie? are you guys all okay?" luke's reflection asked in concern. "we're fine, where's chiron?" annabeth questioned. "chiron's holding camp together with both hands. everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides. please tell me you guys are calling with good news," luke says. "we know who stole the bolt," percy nodded. luke leaned back and looked a little nervous, "how do you know?" "we ran into ares, grover and annabeth got him talking and realized ares knew who the thief was. but he was cover for them," percy explains. "so who would ares cover for other than..." i trail off quietly. "his favorite daughter. clarisse is the lightning thief," luke finishes. "chiron's gotta arrest her and find out what she knows," percy starts. "well there's more to this than just the bolt. there's something bigger," i interrupt percy and give him a look. a couple minutes later luke says, "okay i'm on it. so ares huh? what was that like?" "well compared to the chimera on monday and medusa on sunday, it could've been a lot worse," percy responds.