google maps?

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ˢᵏⁱⁿ
ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ

ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ
ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈ
ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ
ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃᵈʳᵉⁿᵃˡⁱⁿᵉ

тσм σ∂єℓℓ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

-UNCOMFORTABLE, is the word odette would use to describe the floor of the train car. annabeth and grover were lucky enough to get the only two actual beds, which meant odette was stuck laying on the floor with percy. odette's back was against percy as she tried to fall asleep listening to the sounds of the train and grover snoring. she was currently using percy's flannel as a blanket since it was cold.

   percy laid next to her glancing at her from time to time, "hey, you asleep?" percy questioned. he only got a reply from annabeth,"yes." percy then asked another question,"you and thalia were pretty close, right?" "yeah," annabeth replied. "what was she like?" "why?" "she was the last forbidden kid before me, right? she must've dealt with the same kind of stuff," percy says before looking over at odette who had rolled over in her sleep and was now facing him. he thought she looked heavenly in that moment, well he always thought she looked like that. percy studied odette's face and smiled as he saw his flannel covering her. she shuffled closer to him, and was now holding onto his arm softly.

    percy snapped out of his trance as annabeth spoke again, "she was tough. i mean, she knew she was a forbidden kid she just didn't care. when luke and thalia found me, luke cared for me right away but thalia... she made me earn it." "is that why you give me a hard time? i gotta earn it with you too?" percy asked. odette then shifted closer, if that was even possible, and she wrapped her arm around his torso as she cuddled into his side. percy's face flushed as he looked down at her in awe, and he wrapped his arm around her with a cute little smile. "yeah maybe," annabeth said. percy didn't shift his gaze away from odette as he replied, "i gotta say, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me." "what doesn't make sense to you?" annabeth questioned. "the way you guys all talk, the way the gods want us to think. got to burn an offering to get a parents attention, got to beat up on clarisse just to get my father to admit he's my father," percy explained before moving hair off of odette's face. percy sighed before continuing,"it isn't supposed to work that way. people who are close to you aren't supposed to treat you that way."

    they stopped talking as grover began to mumble. "you awake?" percy asked. "well i am now, thanks." he replied as he rubbed his eyes. "are you okay?" percy asked him. "he's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough sleep," annabeth told percy. "he's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough meh!" grover mocked. "wow.." percy trailed off. "you've never been on a roadtrip with him before. a little different then froofy boarding school," annabeth said. "who's froofy? you're froofy,"the satyr claimed before pausing,"wait what's froofy? i think i need to eat."  odette stirred awake and sat up before looking over at percy, instantly meeting his stare,"what the heck is he yapping about?" percy stifled a laugh as annabeth replied,"nobody knows." odette just rubbed her eyes before laying her head down on percy's chest, causing percy's heartbeat to quicken. odette noticed and looked up at him,"is this okay? i can move if you're uncomfortable." percy's eyes immediately before shaking his head,"no! no, stay i'm comfortable." odette nodded and percy leaned his head onto hers and kissed her head as everyone fell back asleep.

odette's pov

-MORNING finally came and we all were sat at a table booth . "two days until we reach los angeles. plenty of time before our deadline to reach the underworld," grover said while sat next to annabeth. i looked beside me as percy opened his mouth,"can i ask a dumb question?" i smiled warmly at him and annabeth replied with," it's like you need me to make fun of you." percy just rolled his eyes,"i've never been to los angeles before, and i'm guessing none of you guys have either." grover, annabeth, and i all shook our heads making him continue,"so how will we have any idea where we're going?" "google maps? duh," i replied while looking at him. "ettie we don't have a phone," annabeth reminded me. i looked down,"oh right." percy patted my thigh and gave me an encouraging smile before grover spoke, "no idea, but that's like step 37, and we're still on step four. we'll cross that bridge when we get there."