aunty em

ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵉᵉˢ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ
ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ, ᵒʰ
⁽ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ ʸᵉᵗ?⁾
⁽ᵃʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵒᵈˢ?⁾

тαуℓσя ѕωιƒт

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odettes pov

-EXHAUSTED, is how i feel after walking through the forest. "guys can we take a break yet?" i panted as i was trying to catch my breath. percy stopped from beside me as annabeth and grover turned around from up ahead. "we're not stopping ettie we have to hurry," annabeth said with a little sympathy as she shrugged. "i can carry you if you want," percy suggested while looking at me. i gave him a hug and kissed his cheek,"thank you perce, you are the best!" his eyes widened as he blushed and then turned around so i could jump on his back. when i jumped on his back he grabbed my thighs tightly and started walking as i wrapped my arms around his neck while resting my head on top of his. "are you sure i'm not too heavy?" i asked. percy just continued walking to catch up to annabeth and grover as he shook his head,"you are not heavy odie." once we finally caught up grover began talking,"somewhere up ahead this turns into a satyr path." percy looked at him with curiosity,"what's a satyr path?" "it's a road through the wilderness. satyr explorers use them. it's going to be harder to track us," grover replied. "that's great, but how are we going to find a phone in the wilderness?" percy asked. i leaned my head on his shoulder so i could see his face as i asked him,"why do we need a phone?" percy turns his face which means our noses are against each other since we are so close, my face flushed as i moved my head back on top of his head. "we need a phone to call camp for help," percy says. that's when annabeth turned to look at him,"we don't need help, we're fine."

    "fine? we haven't even gotten to trenton, and we're literally going through a forest. i didn't even know they had forests in new jersey, but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine," percy argues. annabeth rolled her eyes,
"we were sent on this quest by the oracle, the gods. what did you think it was gonna be easy? it's supposed to be hard, that's why on certain people are chosen. if we call camp that's basically saying it was a mistake to choose us." i sighed and made eye contact with grover as percy said,
"im completely completely comfortable with that, everybody makes mistakes." after that sentence annabeth immediately stopped walking and spun around facing percy and i looking angry. "why are you so afraid of who you are?" she asked raising a brow. i hopped off of percy's back and stood next to grover, not wanting to be in the middle of their argument. "what?" percy asked. i nudged grover and he opened his mouth attempting to change the subject,"you know what is interesting about this particular satyr path? it's actually the same one my uncle ferdinand took when he set out on his own quest." percy ignored grover,"what's that supposed to mean, afraid of who i am? i'm not afraid." "yes your are," annabeth stated. "guys.. can we not do this?" i said trying to diffuse the situation. "you aren't just a kid percy. 'just a kid' doesn't do what you did to clarisse at camp. 'just a kid' doesn't have hades sending out his best lieutenants to get them. you know you are apart of something so much bigger than we can understand right now. we have to go forward whether you like it or not."

    "okay fine we don't have to call camp, but let's at least call your mom," percy says. i started shaking my head as annabeth replied,"excuse me?" "athena, your mother. i'd call my father, but we're not really on speaking terms. you know cause of the lifelong neglect and stuff. but you and your mother seem close, so why don't we ask her for help?" percy asked. annabeth turned and looked right into my eyes and i looked at my feet nervously. "ettie, will you tell your boyfriend to pull himself together?" annabeth said to me. that's when percy opened his mouth again,"you can't ask her, can you? when was the last time she even talked to you?" annabeth turned to both me and grover this time,"grover, ettie." "i don't know why your trying to pull them into this. they're both on my side," percy states it like it's a face as he looks directly at annabeth. "and what makes you believe that?" annabeth asked with sass. "he's my protector, it's his job. and she likes me more, so she's gonna be on my side." percy replies. "he was my protector first," annabeth spits out. "first? what do you mean first?" i then open my mouth to try to change the subject,"so grover this must be exciting to be walking in your uncle ferdinand's footsteps!" grover looked at me and smiled,"yep! next best thing is going to be getting to talk to him again." annabeth glares at percy,"plus i've known ettie for longer than you have. so why would she automatically be on your side?" percy turns to look at me finally as i make eye contact he speaks,"because she is, right?" everyone then turned to look at me and i shrugged and said,"i see both of your point of views. honestly i just want cheesecake." percy raised his brows at me and then looked back at annabeth and opened his mouth but i interrupted him before he could speak. "guys honestly just stop talking, both of you. also stop pulling grover and i into it as well. just get over it already," i say as i roll my eyes. before percy or annabeth could say anything back grover started sniffing the air... what a weirdo? i moved away from him and whispered to annabeth,"why is he sniffing air like religiously?" she shrugged and said,"grover what is it now?" "do you guys smell that?" grover asked. "well if we could smell it we wouldn't be asking, now would we?" i said with a amused look. "grover. seriously," percy said clearly annoyed. i hit percy in the shoulder,"be nice perce." percy grabbed his shoulder, rubbing it slightly, before replying,"yes ma'am." "it's hamburgers," grover said as he began walking away. percy grabbed my hand as we all followed grover and annabeth asked,"what are you doing?" "someone is making hamburgers in the middle of nowhere, on a satyr path, whoever it is is from our world," grover replied as we continued following.

    as we arrived there was a sigh that read "aunty em's" and there were a whole bunch of stone statues. i ran up to one as i dragged percy and i pointed at it and booped its nose with a giggle. annabeth and grover ran over to us and annabeth said,"we need to leave immediately." "what?" grover asked as he walked closer to the building. "what do you think? aunty em has a garden full of petrified stone statues. this is definitely someone from our world alright," annabeth said. i tilted my head to the side and looked at percy for an answer, but he just shrugged. "any of you slow people wanna guess what 'aunty em' is short for before we go in there?" annabeth asked. "oh.." grover replied. "oh i know!" i said as i jumped up and down excitedly,"it's abe lincoln!" annabeth, grover, and percy all whipped their heads and looked at me like i was stupid. "oh maybe not then," i said as i raised both of my hands up, also raising one of percy's. annabeth shook her head before speaking for the one millionth time,"now as i was saying let's go while we still can." we all turned to leave but paused as we saw alecto. "or not," i said as percy released my hand while he took out his sword.

    "you should have excepted my offer when you had the chance," alecto spoke while looking directly at annabeth making me raise a brow. "offer? what offer is she talking about?" percy asks while looking at annabeth. annabeth stayed quiet so i spoke up in a shakey breath as my eyes watered a little,"annie?" annabeth turned turned to me, her face falling as she saw my face. "ettie it wasn't like tha-" annabeth started. "not today my friends," a random ladies voice cut annabeth off.
alecto immediately covered her face with her wings making me confused and the random lady spoke again,"not on my doorstep." annabeth and grover both ducked their heads as the woman approached. annabeth realized percy and i didn't have our heads down so she hit percy's arm, and he took my face and hid it in his chest as he hid his in the crook of my neck. that's when i finally figured out why we were hiding our faces, the random lady who spoke is actually

MEDUSA

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

i'm trying to get caught up before the next episode. if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. btw her outfit doesn't actually have to change every chapter i honestly just like making the different boards. thank you to all the people who are voting🩷. plz tell me what you guys think of the book so far, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀི