strawberry cheesecake is next level

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ᵐ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉᵉˡˢ
ᵃʰ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ

тєαяѕ ƒσя ƒєαяѕ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-ETHEREAL , that's what odette thought as she gazed at the new camper sleeping. "annie do you think it's him?" i asked her as i softly trailed my fingers against his soft face while counting his freckles. when she didn't respond i turned and looked at her as she watched me intently.

"i don't know yet ettie we will have to keep watch when he's actually awake," annabeth replied dryly. i nodded at her and i looked back at the boy and i smiled softly, my fingers reached for his blonde curls and i gently moved them away from his closed eyes. i stood up after with my cheeks flushed with a pinkish color, and i stood next to annabeth. i continued admiring his face trying to remember as many details as i could because i knew he wouldn't like me in a few days or less, it always worked like that. "don't tell me you're falling for him already odette," she said with amusement in her voice. i looked at her as my cheeks were bright red now, and then i quickly looked at my feet.

"have some faith in me annie, i just think he's a little cute that's all," i reply back nervously. then the boy woke up and blinked his eyes and looked at me and annabeth, he looked pretty confused.
"where am i?" he asked his eyebrows knitted.
"you drool when you sleep," annabeth replied. i nudged her shoulder making her quiet down.
"i think it's quite cute to be honest," i say as my lips curved into a sweet smile.
   "huh?" after he replied with that he passed back out. i chuckled quietly and grabbed a cloth and got the drool off his face carefully trying not to awake him again. once finished i put the cloth on the table closest to where i was and then i began to walk out of the room. annabeth grabbed my arm as i passed. i looked at her confused on why she grabbed me so suddenly, then she dragged me outside.

    "you think he's cute, are you serious?"  she asked me. i open my mouth to reply but she cuts me off before i can, "he seems annoying if you ask me.." i wondered why she already seems annoyed with him, she literally just met him.
  "okay first of all yes im being completely serious, he's such a cutie," i say with a little giggle as i tuck some of my hair behind my ear. then i continued, "secondly give him a chance before you call him annoying, he could be really sweet, or funny." annabeth mutters something under her breath and pats my back and walks away from me, i stand there and just watch her. i look up at the sky and smile as the sun comes out more, then i start running to the lake. as i ran i tripped and stumbled into luke, who in my luck caught me. he steadied me on the ground then opened his mouth with a slight laugh, "where are you going in such a hurry?"
  "well i was trying to go to the lake, oh my gosh im hungry.. i wanna go get strawberries, do you think they have some? of course they have some i'm so stu-" i rambled until luke put his hand over my mouth. i looked at him through my long lashes before muttering a quick "sorry" that was muffled. he uncovered my mouth with a laugh and then proceeded to take my hand and he walked me to the lake. "thanks lu," i say to him as i sit in the grass and zone out watching the waves . he just nodded and i think he said something about going to train.

    after awhile i decided to go see mr.d, i am one of the few people he actually likes here. i plopped in a chair next to him after greeting him with a smile, he just gave me a very small smile and just continued relaxing. i then started talking to myself about how i love strawberry cheesecake. "cheesecake is already soooo good but like STRAWBERRY cheesecake is next lev-" then i got cut off, what is it with people cutting me off?
  "excuse me?" i look up slightly annoyed with being cut off but then i see the cute drool boy. "i'm percy jackson, i'm new here." he looks at me and mr.d waiting for a response from one of us. "peter johnson is here!" mr.d yells out. i bust out giggling and percy just stares at me smiling slightly with a certain look in his eyes i couldn't decipher. i excuse myself and skip out of the building with a big smile on my face while i start looking for annabeth. i search for about 5 minutes before i got distracted but come on the flowers were too pretty not to smell.

the rest of the day i rambled to myself about random things whilst stuffing my face with strawberries and practicing my archery skills. not that i needed to practice since i was the top archer at camp, i actually wasn't the best archer when i first arrived at camp but i worked on it over and over because i love song 'the archer' by taylor swift. my mother must of been pretty proud of me for it because she sent me a beautiful golden bracelet that gives me the powers: chlorokinesis and telekinesis. chlorokinesis means i can mentally or physically summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. telekinesis means i can move objects with my mind. i'm not really good with my telekinesis yet usually it just happens on accident, like when i first arrived at camp clarisse was saying i was "too stupid" to be here and i accidentally threw her into the lake... anyways,    i'm now headed towards the hermes cabin to see luke, sometimes he saves me strawberries.

as i walk in i see luke immediately he's talking to his siblings in the corner. i sneak behind him and tap his shoulder and he whips his head around and sees me smiling up at him.
"hey ettie," he says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. he then leans over and grabs a container and hands it to me gently.
"thank you thank you thank you," i say taking the container and jumping up and down a little. i stand up on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck, but before he can hug me back i hear a gasp and i turn around swiftly and see it was percy. luke starts walking up to him slowly with concern.
"you okay?" luke asks him. i just stand there observing their interaction with a small smile.
"super," percy says while sitting up.
"we all have them, you know." luke says while clicking his tongue, "intense, recurring nightmares. that's normal here."
"the daydreams, the adhd, the nightmares, oh and don't forget the dyslexia," i add as i walk towards the exit. "i'm going to go practice archery some more bye guys!" i say with a bright smile and a wave. although i did hear luke say one more word though.

"GLORY"

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤hopefully the story makes sense so far

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤
hopefully the story makes sense so far. if there are spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. im trying to make odette seem bubbly and happy hopefully its working.. plz tell me how you guys like it so far, i would love to hear what you guys think. thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა