the voting system is broken

ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ʰᵉ ᶜᵃˡˡˢ ᵐᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ⁱ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ
ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʷᵉ ᶠᵃᵈᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳⁱᵗᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ

вєα¢н вυηηу

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odettes pov

-CRAMMED, that's how i felt while in the backseat of the taxi in between percy and grover. annabeth got to sit in the passenger seat, how lucky. but soon enough we were entering the bus and percy looked at me as i took my seat,"hey odie can i sit next to you?" "hey no i'm sitting with her," annabeth claimed. "come on odie don't you want to sit by me?" percy asked me with an award winning smile. "which one of you will let me sleep and won't talk the whole time?" i asked glancing between percy and annabeth. "i will!" percy blurted out before annabeth could even speak. i looked up at him with a grin and scooted myself over towards the window as annabeth rolled her eyes. percy then took a seat next to me and looked at me,"hey i'm sorry about the whole luke thing." i took his hand into mine and squeezed it, "it's okay, it's not your fault." i rested my head on the window and glanced over at percy and saw that he was staring at me. "hey why did you pick me for the quest?" i asked.
"i trust you odie, and i really like being around you," percy says nervously. i just mutter a 'thank you. after a couple minutes pass i open my mouth, "hey perce will you wake me up once we get there?" "yeah i will," he smiles down at me as i lean my head on his shoulder. when i fall asleep he looks over at grover who gave percy a big thumbs up with a goofy smile, and then he sees annabeth looking disgusted. percy then wrapped an arm around me as i held onto his shirt, while snuggling closer.

awhile later i stirred awake and looked up at percy, he felt me move and made eye contact with me. "hi," i whispered to him with a flustered face. "hi," he replied back with a big grin as he studied my face. "i'm going to go get some snacks for us," annabeth said and i opened my mouth.
"-yes ettie i will get you some cheesecake," annabeth said looking down at me. "i'll come with you," percy says standing up causing my head to fall off his shoulder. annabeth shoved him back in his seat,"no you're going to stay right here with ettie." "why? it smells terrible back here," percy replied sassily. i titled my head to the side, did he really want to get away from me so bad that he is starting an argument? "monsters can't smell you through that, so that's where i want you guys. and plus you have to watch out for ettie anyway," annabeth tells percy. "i want to vote," percy replies back. which caused me to bang my head on the seat in front of me as i started to tune them out. "who thinks we should all get some fresh air and buy our own snacks?" percy asks then nudges me, "odie raise your hand real quick." i raise my hand and annabeth just pushed it back down, "ettie put your hand down, there is no voting guys. chips and soda okay for everyone, and then cheesecake for ettie?" just when i thought the argument was over percy said,"i don't think you should just get to decide that we don't vote." "well i'm sorry to hear that," annabeth replies obviously annoyed. "so i want to vote on whether or not we get to decide we don't vote," percy continues.

annabeth looked at me,"ettie please control your boyfriend before i punch him." i shrunk further into my seat as percy defended me,"don't tell her what to do." "don't tell me what to-" annabeth starts but is a cut off by clapping. "i don't want to be the tiebreaker and i don't think ettie wants to be either. so i have a better idea," grover spoke as he starts clapping even faster. then grover began singing,"oh golly, the roads are gettin' bumpy 'cause i got me some friends who just can't get along." i began to clap along with a huge smile on my face, which i then received weird looks from both annabeth and percy. grover and i then both sang out,"oh dear! when the team's gettin' grumpy, the trick to getting through it is singin' this son-" then we got interrupted by percy,"what are you guys doing?" "it's the consensus song!" i exclaimed with a giggle. "verse two encourages us to say nice things about each other. for example i would say i like how ettie always tries to make everyone happy." "and then i would say i like grover's kindness," i continue while smiling at grover. "once you get a few rounds in you'd be amazed at how disagreements just kind of fade..." the satyr trailed off once he saw annabeth's unamused expression. annabeth raised a brow,
"so chips, soda, and a piece of cheesecake okay for you guys?" the replies she got consisted of, "whatever" , "yes thank you", and just a nod. as she walked off the bus percy looked at me and grover and said,"our voting system is broken." "we never had one perce," i reply as i give him a pat on his back. grover then starts talking about monsters as i start drawing a picture in a notebook i brought.

"they're more common than you think, the trick is to spot them first before they spot you. it's true that they are more likely to sense a more powerful demigod. a child of the big three or ettie, who is also at high risk." the satyr and percy glanced at me with worry as i continue drawing.
"but it isn't your power, exactly, that draws them. it's way more complicated than that." i zoned out the rest of their conversation because i didn't really care. then i heard annabeth yell out as she ran down the bus aisle to us,"guys you need to open that window right now!" "i don't think the windows are supposed to..." i trailed off while putting my things away in my bag. when i stand up i saw a fury on the bus heading straight towards us, percy reaches over me pressing against the window rushing to open it. once the window was open the fire alarm blared making the bus driver call out,"everyone leave your belongings on the bus and exit." people began to rush and try to get out of the bus causing the fury to get blocked between people. "ettie and annabeth come on," percy said while pointing to the window and putting his hand on my back urging me to go through. but then another fury flew through the window, making percy block me with his body. annabeth then pulled a blade out and threw it at the fury, making a clear path. "we're so done here," annabeth says as she climbs out of the window with grover.

percy then leaves next after grabbing a box and waits for me outside of the bus. i grab my bag and jump out of the window and percy steadies me on the ground. "are you okay?" percy asks worryingly as i just nod back. percy then interlocked our fingers and we headed towards annabeth and grover. then we ended up in the

WOODS?

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you like the chapter, if there are spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. i'm sorry it took me a while.. i watched the new episode and oh my gosh it was so cute!  plz tell me what you guys think of the book so far, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა