018: wipped baseball captain| p.2

>>> Author's note
I will try to do this chapter as good as possible, but I'm obviously not a baseball professional or anything like that
Sorry if this is boring, but I will try my best to make it accessible. It is a long chapter, though.
Hope you enjoy nevertheless!

"AND LAST BUT not least: the exhibition game against the E class!" Araki announced fiercely as the two teams stood opposite eachother in the middle of the field.

They seemed to talk to eachother before every team went to each's resting box, in which the baseball team was definitely more loud and motivated.

"We'll destroy them!" Shindo shouted to his teammates, who all shouted back in agreeing sounds as mina and her classmates watched.

"Rio, say, where's koro-sensei? I don't see him in the box." Mina mumbled bluntly as she rested her head on her hand on the fence.

"Oh," she giggled slightly "he's over there. Karasuma-sensei said he shouldn't be that memorable." The blonde ran through her hair before pointing at a small, white baseball among the others on the field, which seemed to be a transitioned koro-sensei.

"What?" Mina cried out as she shook her friend's shoulders "that's so obvious!"
___

"Alright! We're starting: the attack from Team 3-E!" Araki commented "Number one: three, Kimura!"

"Woah!" Kaede shouted.
The ball flew so fast that mina couldn't even grasp it before it arrived, strike. This was to be expected, shindo's fast ball was almost as fast as the one of a professional's, and they realised this fast.

"Man, strike already?" Kurahashi mumbled sadly as she looked through the fence.

"Mhm. But that was pretty obvious, shindo's balls reach up to 140 km/h." Mina explained with an understanding smile, making her friends gasp and mumble even more.

The brunette looked over to the koro-sensei "ball" and it now changed colours until ultimately turning white again. But to mina's confusion, Kimura seemed to understand what their teacher was saying and cheered along.
"Alright, let's go!"

"The batter full of energy nevertheless! Is the E-class planning something unexpected?" Araki's voice appeared again from the speakers "Shindo-kun's second ball is coming!"

The ball flew towards Kimura Just as fast again, but he defended it and began running towards the other end of the line.
The girls cheered as Kimura Ran as fast as he could, which was pretty damn fast, to be fair. Mina didn't talk too much to him, but she definitely understood that he was the fastest runner in the entire class.

"Safe!" Mina heard her ex-classmate surprised through the speakers, making the girls' cheers even louder and the guys' motivation even bigger.

"A-anyway. Number two: batter Nagisa-kun!" Koro-sensei's colours changed again and they got themselves another point as nagisa defended the ball. Shindo seemed to get annoyed now.

"I didn't know our baseball team could loose so bad," Rio grinned before yawning.

"They're excellent players, but they're also just middle schoolers." Karasuma pointed out, also slightly smiling at his students success.

Mina only smiled sheepishly, poking her best friend's shoulder.
"You trained with them, was koro-sensei too hard on them?"

Rio thought back of the time she and koro-sensei terrorised her classmates. He created various clones of himself, used his super speed, and trained with them until evenings. And she usually stood behind the batter and mumbled distracting things into their ears. Especially gossip.