032: koro-sensei and his ace

SITTING WITH CROSSED legs, mina was situated in the very front of the couch-chair constellation 3-E started in one of the common rooms of the Okinawan resort. It was somewhere around 9:00 AM, and Mina rubbed her eye while yawning.

She had to stay up late for a 'girl's sleepover' yesterday night. And, because it was held in her room, couldn't go to sleep before everyone (including hazama, who is insomniac) left.
On the plus side, though, Rio had apologised at least eight times for the injury from the afternoon. And they had made up, even when the brunette wasn't mad at her friend to begin with.

In fact, that exact friend was leaning on her shoulder right now, struggling to keep awake. Mina smiled slightly while stroking the girl's head, she couldn't possibly wish for a better best friend.
While mina and Rio took up the left place of the couch, karma was taking up the right side. He seemed a little off after their talk yesterday, but he returned to his usual self quickly. She didn't know what was bugging him, and she didn't find out after they spend the rest of the day together, watching terasaka argue with koro-sensei or Hana raid the welcome snacks. It was a nice day, the Collin thing had almost completely left mina's mind. Although the bikini she was wearing, as well as the sting in her forearm, remembered her clearly and well.

Currently, nagisa was explaining the assassination attempt they would execute this day. The bluenette stood next to a white board with projector set up, his phone with Ritsu on it carefully placed in everyone's view.

"...and that's what we all planned summarised! Seriously, guys, I think with the blackmail video we put together and the whole island thing, we have a pretty good shot." He ended his presentation with a smile, the last projected picture being one of koro-sensei's head crossed out with a red sharpie.

While no one particularly disagreed, everyone, including mina, was too tired to be as excited as nagisa was.
His friends still sheepishly smiled, and mina was the first one to speak up.

"That's great and all, nagisa. But why exactly did we have to meet up at, like, 9:20 in the morning?"

"Yeah, thank you mina! Like dude, I drank about three red bulls yesterday evening. Give me a break!" Maehara grumbled into his hand before throwing a pillow, just slightly missing nagisa's head, who quickly bent over with a little squeak.

"I'm more disappointed that you, nagisa, saw an opportunity to blackmail koro-sensei and didn't immediately call me. You're breaking my heart!~" the oh so familiar voice of the red-haired boy mina had just thought about ringed in her ear as he spoke up for the first time in this 'emergency-meeting' , making mina from glancing at him every now and then full on glue her eyes onto him.

She was starting to think the events of yesterday have led to her mind drifting further into madness.

____

The class assembled inside a wooden, ball-shaped room a little further off the beach's coast line. The inside was dark and only slightly lighted, and there were multiple red chairs spread out Infront of a normal, medium-sized TV. Their yellow octopus homeroom teacher sat in the very front, waiting for a particularly edited video to start playing.

Truth is, nagisa had spent the whole day perfectionating the plan they had planned out. He gave each one of his classmates a role and something to do. It was like out of a movie, the mood was tense, and, in a way, excited.

"So this is the thing you've been working on? I'm thrilled!" Koro-sensei exclaimed to his class, suspicious of ever little move.

This was the day of his death, surely.

"Indeed. Okajima, start the tape!" Kurahashi smiled from the very back.

Mina sat next to Rio (who was clearly awake now) on one of the couches. And it of course didn't slip koro-sensei's mind to notice that every other student of his that was seated, was one that won one of the tentacles in the end of term exams. On the contrary, those who did not archive something of that sort were starting to leave the small room as the film started.
The octopus smirked into himself.