020: arriving parcel

THE DAY WAS WEIRDLY RAINY for Tokyo's summer time. It was raining in buckets, almost, and mina had been taken to school by car. (Even when she had to wake up earlier than usual, to make her mother come to work on time)
Today was going to be special, it was time for the second transfer student to arrive, and Rio had been all over mina since they had both arrived in class.

"Mina, Mina! I'm so happy!" The blonde squealed as she stood Infront of her friend's desk, holding both her cheeks.
Mina sheepishly smiled at her friend as she arranged her books.

"Are you sure we don't need a doctor, princess?" The red-head boy next to her leaned back in his chair, amused.
They had arrived to a free desk squeezed in-between him and terasaka, so that was probably where the guy was going to sit. Mina couldn't say she was as excited as Rio was, but she definitely was ready for a new friend.

"Oh, come on. She's just excited." The brunette answered, smiling at her friend and petting her head gently.

"Aww, You're an angel!" Rio gasped before smiling back at her friend. The blonde girl added "Exactly, red riding hood, don't be a hater." She rolled her eyes as koro-sensei came in through the door, walking on towards his teacher's desk, putting a bucket on it to catch the rain drops that came through the wooden roof.

Rio quickly sat down, still trying to keep a giggle in as koro-sensei began speaking.
"Let's start with the lesson, then!" Koro-sensei announced, the students only noticing his swollen head now.
Everyone thought the same thing.
He's so big!

Karma began laughing, making mina hit his shoulder. Ritsu spoke up now, just having turned on "koro-sensei, why is your head 33% bigger?"

"Ah, well, my head swell due to the humidity, sorry everyone!" He happily called out, squeezing his head to make the water come out.

"You guys probably heard karasuma-sensei talk about the new transfer student, right?"

"Actually-" mina wanted to start, telling him about Ritsu's information, but quickly got shh-ed by Rio and Hinata. She let her arm down, smiling sheepishly while looking at her desk.

"I underestimated Ritsu when she joined and therefore got hit really bad, do you guys recall that? I will be careful this time though!" Their teacher continued dramatically, making Ritsu giggle.

The wooden door opened suddenly, revealing a tall person in white clothes. What the hell? He pointed towards koro-sensei before opening his fist, revealing a dove.

Mina silently gasped, along with her classmates as the red-head spoke up, smirking.
"I didn't know they hired magicians here, koro-sensei."

"Ah," the person waved with Their hand while laughing with a pretty deep voice. Probably a man. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't want to scare you guys." He said while letting the dove fly out of the door again "I'm not the transfer student, I'm his primary caretaker. I wear white, so just call me shiro."

Shiro wore white robes and a mask over his face, only revealing his black eyes. Additionally, the back of his torso was adorned with a Bohr model of the hydrogen atom. He looked weird.

"Of course one gets scared when a guy dressed in all white comes here and conjures a dove out of nowhere!" Kaede added before smiling slightly.

"Mhm, everyone except for koro-sensei would-" mina wanted to add before looking at her teacher, who liquified himself and now sat in the upper corner of their classroom. "What, why are you scared?" She squealed right after.

"Well, that's because of the scary atmosphere!" He yelled back, slowly coming back into his normal form and looking at shiro "N-nice to meet you, shiro-san."