027: the most beautiful place on earth

THE SUMMER CAME, and Tokyo became the most beautiful place on earth.

On her last day of school, Koro-sensei, along with her classmates, had explained how they got to choose something that the big five would owe them. Conventionally, they were able to ask them for the annual summer vacation program of Kunugigaoka - a three days, four nights visit to an island in Okinawa, nearly six hours away from tokyo!

Mina couldn't contain her excitement at the news. Sure, they had that trip annually, but mina always got sick or had to stay home last minute, so this was exciting.
She jumped and squealed a little at the news, even if just mentally. The girls smile was so bright it could knock someone out, and Rio, who was just as excited (and grateful for the shopping spree from a few weeks ago) was quick to pull her into a dearing hug.

Karma had returned back to his usual self after the little annoyance at his loss. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to let asano beat him next time. Definitely not.
All in all, pretty much everything went back to normal after the exam was finished. Peace retuned to the classroom.

The students had two days (conventionally a weekend) until they'd leave for Okinawa. Two days of summer vacation.
Obviously, they'd come back to around 34 more days of summer vacation afterwards, but who's really counting?

Mina sat at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich hori had prepared before leaving for work. (No, the Pierre's didn't have much to say about breaks. At least not to their workers. Mina cringed at the thought of Marie being in Athen or Rome or new York for her summer) she scrolled through the class chat, students mainly planning to hang out together right now.

Mina wanted to ask the red-head to go to the mall, or the arcade, or to the pool, or- the girl mentally slapped herself, shaking her head.
She would NOT get teased for it by him. Besides, even if she wanted to ask him, she couldn't. Karma, nagisa and sugino along maehara and Isogai already made plans.
Though she wasn't really sure what they're going to do, weirdly enough.

Rio :)
sorry @pookie boo I KNOW I SAID WE SHOULD HANG OUT TODAY BUT I HAVE TO HELP MY MOM WITH SHOPPING TODAY
oh my god
ALSO SORRY FOR SAYING THAT IN THE CLASS CHAT ACCIDENTALLY I MISCLICKED
I'm so sorry ily

Red-head
Damn, getting rejected by me and Rio, princess??
Life's Hard.

Rio :)
DON'T MAKE IT HARDER FOR HER, IDIOT.

The girl smiled at her best friend, even when getting stood up did bother her a little. Wait.

Me
Rio, it's fine. <3
I have something to do, surely.
Also, who told @red-head you that I was going to hang out with you anyway?
Besides, what are you guys even going to do? Vandalism?

Red-head
You made my contact name 'Red-head'?
Very creative.
However, such accusations break my heart!~
We're going to do very manly stuff

Rio :)
Watch them get their nails done

Maehara
RIO
STOP IT
THAT HAPPENED ONCE

Me
...Do I want to know what happend?

Isogai
Trust me, you don't.

Rio
Ugh the amount of testosterone that entered this conversation is sickening.
Mina my dear I gtg so I will call you later, alright? 💗💪
Please have fun and don't do something with the alpha males that seemingly are our classmates.