031: a hero, a red-head

HER BODY, PRESSED against his, heated up as Mina opened her eyes to face karma. His eyes opened slowly as he came past the hard hit on the ground he took in her place.

"You seem to be falling an awful lot lately, princess." The boy muffled jokingly through his pain as he held his head, suddenly noticing the warmth of her body against his. Her hair tickled his neck, every spot her hands touched felt explosive, the smell- a mix of her shampoo, perfume and natural scent: the smell of her. It made him go crazy.

Everything was perfect for a split second, and it made karma never wanting to stand up from the ground. Which was weird, because he never felt this way before, and he was talking like someone insane. Someone else, someone in love, someone whipped. That wasn't him talking, ..right? It couldn't possibly be.

Her eyes widened, her cheeks reddened, but she didn't have much time to realise her position nor to realise his hand placement.
The girl jumped up on her knees, holding her forearm in agony as the pain from earlier struck her. Her head tilted down, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Karma, confused as ever, was still fast to sit up himself- even if it made him a little dizzy. He quickly moved over to the brunette, holding her back as he quietly looked at her face. "Hey..."

"Mina! Shit." Rio gasped at her friend's fall, unbelieving of the situation. She quickly ran over to her friend, completely ignoring the annoyed look on Collin's face. Isogai followed her, as well as kataoka, Finn and timid lastly. They hovered over the girl, Rio being the closest one, who was gently stroking the girls back after karma had moved his hand away.

"We were too intense, weren't we? I'm so sorry.." the blonde mumbled softly, making Mina sigh and look up, trembling, "what do you need!? Water, towels, ice? Maehera, get the girl some ice!- Oh! And water too! But no ocean water, that's too salty. Please also-"

"Rio." Kataoka's gentle voice tickled Rio's ears as the tall girl pushed herself through the small crowd- past Isogai and the two other boys to stand behind the kneeling blonde. Kataoka's hands carefully sled under her arms before getting her up to stand. The blonde girl looked at her classmate, devastated as the class presidents continued on.

"We will let karma handle it," she quickly glanced at her red-haired classmate, a warning look laying in her eyes. She obviously didn't like Karma too much- even though they barely interacted. He couldn't care less, though. He was used to people disliking him. "And we will get you to calm down, okay? Let's stop try-harding, gentlemen."
The last sentence was obviously backhanded, and directed at Collin especially.

Mina couldn't feel more ashamed, but she felt overwhelmed at last. Rio, after a few hesitating looks, got dragged along back onto the playing field, closely followed by the others. The brunette looked up, her head turned away from karma's as her wet eyes lingered on Finn, who was the only one still there.

"Sorry about that." He popped his T's, rubbing his neck with an empathetic expression as he glanced at mina awkwardly. Karma only stared at him, eyebrows raised. To be exact, he didn't really knew what happend before he layed on the ground with mina on Top of him, nor did he know the guy stood before him and those next to maehara and his other classmates. But he didn't particularly like them. "Collin can be a bit much sometimes, but we've been friends since Like the 3rd grade. I swear- he's nicer usually! I will make him apologise." The short boy ended his speech with a golden retriever like smile, making mina nod once, resulting in him returning to the others.

She knew the way that situation ended wasn't his fault. If it was anyone's fault, it would be Collin's, but mina didn't feel like pointing fingers at people. She enjoyed the first few minutes of the game, she did have fun. It just went out of hand, and then she layed on top of karma in her bikini. wait, she did what?