[Book 3] Cover Reveal

...ish(ꐦ>‿<)

I promise this isn't clickbait.

I already have the concept art drawn up, I just need YOUR help deciding which version of it I should use as the cover . . . and since Wattpad doesn't have a native polling feature, I need to link to it off-site (ꈍ‿ꈍ) so if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me by voting!

You can find the link to the poll (and cover image) through the in-line comment or via the "External Link" below (for desktop users).

Unfortunately, I don't think Patreon allows you to vote on polls without being logged in, but the good news is that now you can create a Patreon account completely free and easy; all you need is to input your e-mail and name/alias!
You don't even need to follow my Patreon account or be a patron in order to vote, you just need to be logged in. And even if you do want to join my patreon, they now also have a feature where you can follow a content creator for free!
Of course, this means you won't have access to any of my paywalled posts, but I share a lot of public posts there on top of my patron-exclusive content, plus it's also super simple if at any time in the future you'd like to upgrade to a paid membership.

Thank you so much, and let me know what you think of the cover!