Author's Note

Important notice for readers

Dear Readers, this is BOOK 2 in the Queenkiller, Kingmaker series. If you have not read Book 1 and you insist on reading this, you will have a baaad time.

Please go ahead and read (or re-read, even!) the first book, A Grace of Crowns. This one isn't going anywhere.

The following glossaries will contain spoilers of BOOK 1, so I highly suggest you not to proceed to the following chapters unless you have finished the previous book.

The videos used in each chapter are pure ambience/ASMR designed to enhance your reading experience, so they will not distract you! (Unless you're enjoying the instrumental background music too much, lol). Press play and listen while you read!

See you soon!

This work contains violence, profanity, and sexual references.

The story also addresses issues of mental health, neurodiversity, and other cognitive variations; which includes the portrayal and addressing of ableism. Some language and situations might cause discomfort or pain. Readers' discretion is advised before continuing. 

New chapters every Friday

Add this book to your library and follow to be notified of updates

I appreciate all forms of feedback and criticism, so please don't hesitate to leave your thoughts behind, whether positive or negative.

If you like what you read, please do spare a few seconds to click on the star to vote. Votes will help me get this story out there to more people. If you would like to receive updates, don't forget to add this story to your library and reading list. And finally, do feel free to follow, or just drop by my profile to say hello.

Credits and Dedication

Credits for any media used are included in the Author's Note of each chapter.

And finally, I would like to dedicate this to every single one of you who continue to read my work :)

↝ SUPPORT ME ↜

I unfortunately don't get paid by Wattpad (⇀‸↼‶)

So if you enjoy my work and would like to see more of it, please consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/AMPrabeswar (or click on the External Link below) so I can continue to write and share my stories with you.

Patronage can be revoked at any time, and from the low price of $3 a month, you will gain access to writing workshops, behind the scenes work, deleted scenes, short stories, other stories I don't publish on Wattpad, plus many other content and benefits--all that on top of my undying gratitude and the bragging rights you get for supporting a broke-ass, struggling writer (╥_╥)