Recap Last Year

This is the second book of PRINCESS. Check out my profile for the first book x

*******

Time jump: 11 months later - April 2023

What happened the past months?

Marriage
Charles (25 - turns 26 in 2023) and Elisabeth (24 - turns 25 in 2023) have a health relationship and try to be as normal as they can. They still love to sneak out at events, dance in the rain or just having fun.

Parenthood
Princess Grace is now 11 months old. Charles and Elisabeth decided to keep her life private. She's not attending official events. They only release pictures of her from time to time of their own camera.

Formula 1
Fred Vasseur became Charles new team principal. Elisabeth and Fred are getting along very well. He's understanding for Charles to attend royal events. Elisabeth is attended some race weekends in Europe, but without Grace.

Family & Friends
Elisabeth is getting along very well with Lorenzo (26 - turns 27 in 2023), Arthur (22 - turns 23 in 2023) and Pascale (54). Still on Arthur side is Carla (20), who's like a little sister for Elisabeth.

Simon (29 - turns 30 in 2023) and Charles got a special bound. They love to drink something together in the middle of the night, when everything gets too much again.

King George (59 - turns 60 in 2023) und Queen Sophia (57) are being royals all the way. Simon's wife Madeline (27) and their kids Anna (6) und Liam (3 turns 4 in 2023) are close to Grace.

The couple is still friends with Carlos and Isa as well with Pierre and Kika. They're the only persons next to Fred who know Grace.

Royalty
Elisabeth and Charles decided to stay in the royalty. They are the favorite royals and attended a lot of events but more to meet other royals than doing meetings with politicians.

Chris (35) is still Charles personal assistant and their family assistant.

Lisa (30) is still Elisabeth personal assistant.

They got a nanny for Grace, her name is Louise (24). But they try to only let Grace alone with the nanny if there is no other way.

Ryan (40) is still Elisabeth's and now also Grace personal bodyguard. Charles got also a personal bodyguard.

******

Ready for Book 2? Let's go!