13. Radio Check

*** A couple of weeks later ***

Sky News: You won't believe who I just saw. Princess Elisabeth joins Charles for the first race of the season!

We just walk in the paddock as I hear them talking about me. Charles holds my hand. We both smile happy.

C: They're so excited to see you again.

E: I kinda missed it. So happy I decided to join you.

I also wave to same fans and into the camera just like Charles. I always feel so different as soon as I enter the paddock. The TV reporter is following us, holding her microphone infront of me.

Sky: Princess Elisabeth, it's great to see you again. Did you bring Princess Grace with you?

E: She's home.

I put on a smile before I look over to Ryan. He comes and holds her back to stop the interview.

R: Please keep the distance to the royals.

Suddenly we hear someone screaming just when Ryan holds the cameras back.

P: No way the princess is in the house!

Pierre runs over to us in disbelief. We didn't tell anyone and it was kinda spontaneous. I hug him tight with a laugh.

E: Thanks for the announcement, Pierre!

P: Why you haven't tell us?

Pierre looks happy but disappointed to Charles.

C: Wasn't 100% sure, because of Grace. But Betty made it and I couldn't be happier.

Charles puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into a little kiss. I hug him from the side, telling him I love him. But Pierre looks sad.

P: Still no Gracie here?

C: We still wanna keep her private and will only take her to royal family events.

P: It's sad, but I do understand. At lease you're here Betty so Charles won't cry anymore.

He grins and winks to me. He leaves us with this information because he better wanna run as Charles starts to blush. I turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

E: Cry?

C: I mean.. well.. because of Grace, right?

He scratches the back of his head. So it's true. Omg. It's cute.

P: Because of youuuuu

Pierre hides to still listen to us and spills the tea. I giggle. And also Carlos confirms it as he walks over to us.

Carlos: Hey, Betty!

He hugs me tight. Charles pulls a face but also laughs a bit embarrassed.

C: Wow guys, I'll never take Betty with me again.

E: Oh, I missed you all!

I smile happy. Carlos puts his hand on Charles shoulder.

Carlos: Bring that boy luck, so he finally starts to be good again.

P: Yea, we were already thinking to kidnap you, to get you to a race again.

C: Okay, we better go now before this is getting even more embarrassing.

He wants to take my hand to leave quickly but I stop him. He still laughs.