8. Birthday Morning

It's been two weeks and today is my little baby's first ever birthday. I can't believe I'm a mom for a year already. The time flies so fast. Soon she's gonna be a teenager and break all the boys hearts. I can already tell.

We're lying in the bed, when Charles starts to kiss me gently to wake me up. I rub my eyes sleepy.

C: Today is the day, princess.

E: I'm still so tired.

I mumble but laugh. Charles rolls on top of me, starting to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck with a smirk.

E: The birthday girl is still sleeping peacefully.

C: Oh, don't ask me twice.

He grins and kisses me again. I laugh into it as he pulls my leg up. He starts to kiss my neck. I throw my head back, closing my eyes as he goes down. He lifts up my night dress and kisses my leg, running slowly with his finger over it. I bite my lip, trying to hold myself together. I let you a silent moan as he starts to get into me. Your hips are moving in perfect harmony. I decide to get on top of him, moving him over. I sit on him smiling. I close my eyes, enjoying to be in charge now.

I stop as I hear a knock on our dorm. Charles mumbles and pulls me back on him, not wanting to stop. I smirk, ignoring the knock and move my hips faster as we're both close to it.

It knocks again.

We both make it and moan, trying to be silent. I let myself fall next to Charles. He smirks.

C: Always on a rush.

He gives me a kiss before he puts the blanket over us. I cuddle into his arms happy. We both look to the door as we know what's gonna happen now. We count down together:

3

2

1

...

Lisa walks in first to make sure nobody sees me - the princess - naked. They knew what we just did. They always know. We're never alone. It's never private.

L: Are you dressed?

E: Kind of.

I giggle and Charles pulls me closer. He gives me a kiss on my hair. We lay in our bed, only a blanket cover under naked bodies. My arms are around his body. I listen to his heart beat. I feel good. I feel perfect.

But this won't last long. Lisa shows the whole staff to walk into our room. First of all: Chris.

Chris: Charles, I need you outside to check out the location.

L: And Elisabeth, I need you and Grace to get dressed now.

Charles looks to me, running his finger the whole time over my arm. I nod.

C: First of all, we're going over to Grace. Then we can start with the protocol.

Chris: I'm sorry, but-

C: No but. We're doing it like I said. I wanna be the first person with my wish to wish our daughter a very happy first birthday.

The baby phone goes on in the perfect timing. Grace just woke up.

E: Lisa.

L: Everyone turn around!

She tells the staff and they all listen to her. She's coming over with a robe. I get out of the bed, letting Lisa put it over me. Charles is watching me. Cheeky.

E: Thank you, Lisa. I'll go to the bathroom quickly.

I kiss Charles. He's already putting on a shirt and waits for Lisa to follow me, so he also can get dressed.

I meet Charles infront of Grace room. We walk inside, as she's still crying, but we told Louise to not do anything.

C: There is our birthday girl.

Charles smiles. Grace immediately stops crying. She stand at her crib. Reaching out her arms to get picked up.  Charles get her out. I smile seeing them like this. Her hair is brown and a bit curly, showing me she's getting older each day. I walk over and give them a big family hug.

E: You're a big girl now.

C: So big!

Charles holds his other arm up in the air. Grace giggles and does the same. I give her a kiss.

E: Happy Birthday, baby girl.

C: Happy Birthday!

Charles pulls you into another family hug. We enjoy every single second together. Today is gonna change everything.