Chapter 2 - Blushing

(Minho POV)
(1st person POV)

I was just about to message this Han guy again when someone messaged me. It was Innie reminding me we were supposed to meet up today. I checked the time and saw it was already 3:45 pm. Shit I'm late!! I quickly grabbed my jacket and stepped into my shoes not bothering to tie the laces. I snatch the car keys from the table and ran out the house. My phone buzzed again. It was Innie again. This time he was informing me that one of his other friends that I didn't know was coming. I mean he could've told me earlier so I could've prepared myself better. What if his friend's hot?! I thought to myself.

As I arrived at Lix's bakery a tried to fix my hair as best as I could in the small mirror of my car. I entered the bakery and saw a guy sitting alone at a table. He's kinda cute... I shook my head a bit dismissing the thought and looked around for Innie. I started to walk further into the bakery, confused as usually he's the one who's late not the other way around. Then I saw Innie walking out of the bathroom. Never mind. I watched as he walk towards the cute guy and put a hand on his shoulder making the cute guy jump. I only just realised he'd been staring at me. I smirked at him which he responded to with an eye roll. Innie introduced him as Jisung and I also introduced myself as Minho. Innie asked Lix to bring over some brownies and excused himself to make a phone call, to Hyunjin probably to see where the fuck he was.
"So Jisung... how long have you been friends with Innie for?" I questioned.
"About 20 years, he's my childhood best friend. What about you?" the cute guy replied.
"I met him online half a year ago."
The cute guy nodded his head in response. Lix bought over a plate of brownies for us.
"Here you go guys enjoy." the Aussie said.
"Thanks Lix! Your brownies are the best!" replied Jisung.
Jisung stuffed a brownie into his mouth and I noticed he looked a bit like a squirrel. I chuckled at the cute sight.
"What are you laughing at?" asked the cute squirrel, annoyed.
"Nothing!" I laughed to myself again.
"See! You're laughing again."
"Cute." I said quietly under my breath. The squirrel guy choked on the brownie.
"What?!" he said surprised.
"Oh, you heard that. I said cute. You're cute."
His ears turned red and he started to blush.

(3rd person)

Suddenly an annoyed Jeongin burst though the doors of the bakery.
"I'm going to kill Hyunjin!!" he shouted and puffed his checks, "He always cancels on me."
He noticed that Han's ears had gone red. He looked from Minho to Jisung.
"What happened here? And why's Jisung blushing?" he interrogated the pair.
"I'm not blushing!!" shouted the flustered squirrel.
"Yes you are." Minho chimmed in on the conversation.
Han touched his face. He abruptly got out of his chair and ran into the bathroom. Minho chuckled at the sight of the cute guy being so flustered.

--------------------

Hiii!! So this chapter was a little longer coz I got carried away not sure if it's good but yh!! :))

~Emily