Chapter 6 - Lets stop...

Authors note: Hear me out guys the title might sound bad but I just couldn't think of anything else its rly not that bad :)

(Minho POV)

(1st person)

I flipped us around so that now I was hover over him. I looked down at him lovingly.

"How are you so cute." I whispered into his ear, caressing his cheeks with one hand, holding myself up with the other. I ran my hand through his hair and started kissing his neck as Jisung let out soft moans. As I softly bite at a certain spot, Jisung put a hand to the back of my head and tightened his grip on my hair. 

"Looks like I found your sweet spot hmm?" I said teasingly and went back to kissing and biting his neck. Jisung threw his head back, moaning louder, making it easier for me. I ran a hand up his shirt, exploring his body, placing a hand on his small waist. 

(Minho POV)

(3rd person)

Minho stood up and pick the younger up bridal style carrying him to the bedroom. 

"Where's your room." he asked whispering in his ear and biting the boys ear lobe. Jisung bit his lip and lifted a quivering arm pointing in the direction of his room. Minho looked were the boy was pointing and wasted no time. Minho opened the bedroom door and placed Jisung gently onto the bed climbing on top of him.

"M-minho..?" the boy said with a shaking voice. "I-i think we should s-stop..." he said weakly.

"Okay love." Minho said, worried he took it too far and made the younger uncomfortable. 

"S-sorry I just still want to know you better before we take it further... we did only meet like 3 days ago." Jisung said reasuringly, noticing worried look on Minho's face.

"It's okay. Don't apologise, I understand." Minho smiled at the still out of breath boy. "So you still want to get to know me?" 

Jisung nodded and Minho planted a kiss on the youngers forehead and lay down next to him. Jisung nestled his head onto Minho's chest and closed his eyes while the older boy ruffled the youngers hair embracing him. Slowly, the both drifted to sleep.

The Next Morning 

Minho was woke to the feeling of something vibrating in his pocket. Aish! Who the fuck is calling me right now. He blinked his eyes open and looked down at the peacefully sleeping squirrel. He smiled softly and carefully lifted the boys head, placing it onto a pillow. He slid out of the bed and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He looked at the time and saw it was only 7:56 AM. Ughhhh who the hells calling me this early?!  He checked his notifications and saw he had like 100 missed calls from Jeongin. What the fuck does he want at this hour?  Minho rolled his eyes, left the room and called him back. 

Authors note: I cba to keep writing who's saying what on the phone call so the writing in bold means Minho's talking and whatever isn't it means Jeongin is talking (also it'll be like that on other phone calls as well the bold is either Han or Minho, depending on who's POV it is, and not in bold is the other person :) dunno if that makes sense but it will soon)

"Finally you picked up!'

"What the hell do you want its not even 8 o'clock."